Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
The only positive I can take from this night is watching this a$$hole backtrack like a motherfukker :mjlol:

I just saw he dropped it, fukk outta here. Everyone watching knew Cruz was hurt, this fukk knew what he was doin.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Lotta worry in here
full

Read through the last 2 or 3 pages like
full

Not sold yet, eh Sheagles brehs? I don't blame you.
full

Just know that you're up against a refocused 2 time champ with a chip on his shoulder, a reinvigorated defensive backfield, a budding D-Line...a patchwork but very solid O-line...a young truck of an RB with a solid 3rd down backup...a potentially game-breaking WR corps, featuring a rookie who might just put your DBs on that Summer Jam screen, and....out of nowhere, 3 TDs in the first-half in Skins stadium ass Larry Donnell Jr.
full

This should be a hell of a game...no disrespect. Good luck to you and may the best team win.
full

full
fakkits.

@AVthaPHARAOH you popped all that shyt to get shut out bruh?! :mjlol:

That bold sentence tho! Yall sure did look refocused. Those game-breaking WRs did work tonight. So did that solid offensive line. :bryan:
Enjoy that L fukk booooiiii!
wufajt.jpg

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Losing Cruz aside, after last year I'm not even mad. Where do you suggest we go from here? We MUST address our O-Line forreal.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Rex Ryan is probably going to be looking for a defensive coordinator job this off season.:sas1:
He probably doesn't want to relocate. :sas2: