The Comfort Zone
eli2.jpg

You're a disgrace to your username, bytch nikka :pacspit:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Assuming Eli is telling the truth...This is why Eli is elite.

If he doesn't throw that shot ahead of ODB that first play, where it was overthrown and out of bounds, then the attention of the D doesn't really shift to ODB at all. If he checks down, eats a sack, throws it away but to a different receiver, or any other result...The Falcons D doesn't get rattled and scramble to figure things out.

IMMEDIATELY after that out-of-bounds overthrow in ODB's direction, the WHOLE course of the game changed. Make of that what you want...but just being honest, Eli/Peyton have both been said to have the I.Q. levels of literal rocket scientists, and while Eli's prone to mistakes just like everyone else, his intangibles and intelligence/awareness very often shows up on the field. That play itself might have been the one that changed the game. Other recievers were getting open, the D backed up and opened up for the run game, and ODB STILL catches a TD pass.

Elisha the prophet. Brehs. :wow:
Philadelphia+Eagles+v+New+York+Giants+YFAxMOeXhGtl.jpg

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
as far as that o-line, it is what it is for the rest of the year homie :manny:

i honestly don't know wtf to expect for the rest of the season. i still like andre williams though.

I know that...I meant in the offseason. We've doin' this patchwork shyt and its been biting us in the ass for the past two seasons.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
As much as I hate every other team in the NFCE...at least the Boys can say they know what its like to have a chip. Hell, even the Skins. Philly nikkas so fukkin' angry and talk the most shyt for a squad that has nothing. Like we all have chips except ya'll. I don't give a fukk what ya'll say that shyt burns and you know it no amount of gifs and pics will change it either:pachaha:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
As much as I hate every other team in the NFCE...at least the Boys can say they know what its like to have a chip. Hell, even the Skins. Philly nikkas so fukkin' angry and talk the most shyt for a squad that has nothing. Like we all have chips except ya'll. I don't give a fukk what ya'll say that shyt burns and you know it. :pachaha:

giphy.gif