Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
And if he never was a gunslinger those precious moments wouldn't have happened :blessed:

Not gon lie sometimes my heart is pounding when he throw them thangs :pachaha: that's my qb :to:

True, Eli is not the most accurate passer but he's clutch and knows where a WR/TE should be in his pattern. Cruz/Randle/L. Donnell/ODB are weapons so #doitforwilson and get them iggles.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Giants (+3) over EAGLES

You may have noticed that the Eagles have had a habit of scoring return touchdowns over the past few weeks. After picking up scores on a blocked punt and a fumble recovery against the Rams last week, Philadelphia now has seven return touchdowns in its first five games. That seems like a lot and you’re still probably underestimating it. Nobody else in the NFL has more than three.

In fact, the Eagles have more defensive and special teams touchdowns through five games than any other team in NFL history. Four teams were previously tied for the record with six, most recently the 2003 Chiefs, who were going through the absolute climax of Dante Hall hysteria. Most public schools in the K.C. area shut down as children insisted upon solely communicating by throwing up the X. It was a crazy time.

I’m not bringing this up as trivia; for a team that has won three of its four games by a touchdown or less (and stayed competitive in its sole loss), the return touchdowns have kept things afloat. There are 20 previous teams in NFL history that scored five return touchdowns or more in their first five games. The return touchdowns helped, as our return-happy teams won 76.0 percent of their first five games, for an average of 3.8 wins. Those teams produced an average of only 2.4 return touchdowns over the remainder of their respective seasons, though, while winning 66.0 percent of those games. That’s still good, of course, but it’s about a 1.5-win difference over the course of a full season.

In this case, the return touchdowns are masking a struggling Philadelphia offense. The Eagles lead the league in points scored per game, but take the return touchdowns out of every team’s totals — only include points scored by the offense — and Philadelphia falls to 18th. The Eagles are 22nd in offensive DVOA and would surely rank even worse with stronger opponent adjustments, having played the Jaguars, Rams, and Washington. The offensive line injuries have sapped the strength of the running game, and Nick Foles has struggled to throw downfield.

Will it all come back to bite them? In the long run, they can’t keep playing this way, because the return touchdowns are going to run out. Granted, the Giants aren’t exactly the sort of team to be parsimonious about giveaways; they’ve already fumbled away two kickoff returns this year, and even the good version of Eli Manning throws his fair share of interceptions. Unless LeSean McCoy finds traction, though, the Eagles might need another one of those return touchdowns to cover.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nfl-week-6-picks/

A lot of people seem to really like the Giants this week, not that that really mean much. :yeshrug:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
One of the worst football performances I've had the displeasure of seeing from this team. Now Cruz is out for the season and he couldn't hall in the fukking the TD. Now we're going to go through a tough stretch where we could end up 3-8 if shyt spirals out of control. :aicmon: