Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Ahhh i should have known this whack ass joke was coming. Yall talk shyt lose then say ill enjoy my rings. Its built in fukk boy move. :mjlol:

Yes.....and we go through 2 tough ass seasons in 6 years, to come out of the division, beat the best teams on the road, and then defeat the best team in the Super Bowl twice....and you talk shyt about regular season wins, when you've accomplished nothing NEARLY as close (#Facts)......It's a built in fukk boy move :mjlol:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn it. Why does this teams always have to be the underdog to win these type of games?
:why:
Hopefully, the Cowboys takes us lightly and we'll win in Jerry world again. :yeshrug:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Yes.....and we go through 2 tough ass seasons in 6 years, to come out of the division, beat the best teams on the road, and then defeat the best team in the Super Bowl twice....and you talk shyt about regular season wins, when you've accomplished nothing NEARLY as close (#Facts)......It's a built in fukk boy move :mjlol:
:mjlol:

Keep leaving in the past bruh. Maybe those Ws show up in your win column this year fukk boy. :mjlol:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Losing Cruz aside, after last year I'm not even mad. Where do you suggest we go from here? We MUST address our O-Line forreal.

as far as that o-line, it is what it is for the rest of the year homie :manny:

i honestly don't know wtf to expect for the rest of the season. i still like andre williams though.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
One of the woat Sundays, fakkits win and we get destroyed in primetime. Cruz injury is going to kill us, unless ODB becomes a threat. O-line is :mindblown:. Going to have to do something. Pugh just had a bad game. D would've look better if the Offense could've done anything. Just one of those games your used to seeing being a Giants fan. Have to find a way to bounce back.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
eli2.jpg