Supporter
Daps
I heard Jennings could be out for the rest of the month:snoop:

I knew sooner or later, someone would get hurt
54asr6.jpg

its part of the game tho
54asr6.jpg
:manny:
Let him come back after the bye with Geoff Schwartz on mnf.... Nicks and Bradshaw coming to see us. :birdman:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
DRC is a fukk boy. :mjlol:

Nikka was tryna diss with the 0 Superbowls & at the sametime reminded himself how many he has. :mjlol:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
You mad ??
not one bit. that shyt dont get me mad. i know we dont have superbowl. aint shyt i can do but hope my squad wins one.

but DRC throwing up the 0 like he has a SB is just straight comedy & lets you know DRC is a grade A fukk boy. Then he apologized like a fukk boy. :mjlol:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
“He is obviously very talented as a high draft pick,’’ Eagles coach Chip Kelly said. “Everybody looked at him coming out, he was one of the top receivers in the draft. Then you add him to a Victor Cruz and a Rueben Randle and Preston Parker is playing real well. It is just another weapon that you have to worry about.’’

Kelly said Beckham — the No. 12 overall pick — was impressive when the Eagles scouted him at LSU and during his Pro Day.

“He is athletic, he can get in and out of cuts, he is very sudden, he’s got outstanding hands, he shows it not only as a receiver but as a returner,’’ Kelly said. “He showed in college he can make tough catches, we were real high on him, he never got to where we were [at No. 26], but we were very high on him coming out.’’

http://nypost.com/2014/10/08/chip-kelly-is-fawning-over-the-healthy-odell-beckham/

The respect for the young gawd. :banderas: