@Cold Blooded
HJ1Li2b.png
IHkiUt6.png

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
  1. I am pleasantly FLABBERGASTED by the amount of respect the falcons gave whoahdell, yesterday. its like watching the packers play 10 yards off deion when dallas first inserted him on offense. I know he's fast (actually went back and watched his 40 time. he had to change shoes the day of so he's prolly faster than the 4.3,2 he ran), but that was just ridiculous.
  2. very shroud move by putting odb back on that punt return. not that it had a statistical effect on the game, but it jumpstarted momentum.
  3. obviously atl was worried about cruz and the te's after last week, so rube got to eat. cruz is gonna be beck's best friend and vice versa if he makes teams pay. cant double em both.
  4. bummer about Jennings. hope its a minor injury. we need him against good teams with pass rushes. glad we have hillis
  5. glad Williams got some extensive "mean something" run. he got a lather going and really began to dominate the defensive front.
  6. loved the way drc battled with Julio. his stats were good, but that second half rendered that matchup a draw, imo.
  7. star of the game was jpp. if he's really back from his back injury, that changes everything on that line and defense.
  8. eli was solid. left a couple short...that passing percentage should continue to rise near that laughable 70%.
  9. loved the way this team never gave up and stuck with their plan. last year, this game is an L.
  10. on the other hand, I know I sound like a broken record, but wins like this, I dunno what to take away from them about the team overall. Atlanta is a jeckle & hyde team.
  11. weird, I called that kickoff fumble the first step he took out of the endzone. whatever, we won.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Eli said the overthrow to Odell was a throw away he wasnt targeting anyone because no one was open....that boy speed...to try to make a play on that ball ...extra gear to separate:mjcry: the talent.

The TD catch was something he never practiced with him. :wow:

Assuming Eli is telling the truth...This is why Eli is elite.

If he doesn't throw that shot ahead of ODB that first play, where it was overthrown and out of bounds, then the attention of the D doesn't really shift to ODB at all. If he checks down, eats a sack, throws it away but to a different receiver, or any other result...The Falcons D doesn't get rattled and scramble to figure things out.

IMMEDIATELY after that out-of-bounds overthrow in ODB's direction, the WHOLE course of the game changed. Make of that what you want...but just being honest, Eli/Peyton have both been said to have the I.Q. levels of literal rocket scientists, and while Eli's prone to mistakes just like everyone else, his intangibles and intelligence/awareness very often shows up on the field. That play itself might have been the one that changed the game. Other recievers were getting open, the D backed up and opened up for the run game, and ODB STILL catches a TD pass.

Elisha the prophet. Brehs. :wow:

Xthough

Rookie
Daps
don't be too hyped for ODB tho, folks. this is his first week of practice since joining the team...and he's a rookie. it's gonna take some time not only to get on the field, but to get his timing down with eli & know wth is going on.

altho this offense was simple enough for reuben randle to get used to...so it shouldn't take ODB long. :lolbron:
BREH. HES THE TRUTH

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Assuming Eli is telling the truth...This is why Eli is elite.

If he doesn't throw that shot ahead of ODB that first play, where it was overthrown and out of bounds, then the attention of the D doesn't really shift to ODB at all. If he checks down, eats a sack, throws it away but to a different receiver, or any other result...The Falcons D doesn't get rattled and scramble to figure things out.

IMMEDIATELY after that out-of-bounds overthrow in ODB's direction, the WHOLE course of the game changed. Make of that what you want...but just being honest, Eli/Peyton have both been said to have the I.Q. levels of literal rocket scientists, and while Eli's prone to mistakes just like everyone else, his intangibles and intelligence/awareness very often shows up on the field. That play itself might have been the one that changed the game. Other recievers were getting open, the D backed up and opened up for the run game, and ODB STILL catches a TD pass.

Elisha the prophet. Brehs. :wow:

I swear its feeling like the Season where Eli said he was in the Peyton/Brady Class and he showed the fukk up,plus keep in mind he has no INTs during the Streak(Yea I said No INTs:ltgoat: )

S/N our O Line is working now but what about Schwartz?Do he go back inor we stay wit what we have?

Xthough

Rookie
Daps
don't be too hyped for ODB tho, folks. this is his first week of practice since joining the team...and he's a rookie. it's gonna take some time not only to get on the field, but to get his timing down with eli & know wth is going on.

altho this offense was simple enough for reuben randle to get used to...so it shouldn't take ODB long. :lolbron:
BREH. HES THE TRUTH