beckflag.0.gif
:jawalrus:
Slow the TD down....it was beautiful. You wouldn't know he's only 5'11

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I know a win's a win in this leage, but let's just remember: For what it's worth, all 3 of our wins came by 10 pts or better.

Cowboys (you know...the top rushing attack in the league) :lolbron: got 2 wins with a 10+ point margin, but the other 2 were last minute, barely scraped by wins...TO THE TEXANS AND RAMS...

Eagles (you know...the high powered offensive, special teams juggernaut) :lolbron: got one win with a 10+ point margin (opener vs. the JAGS) :mjlol: and their other wins came by point margins of 3 pts, 3 pts, and 7 pts. Suspect? :patrice:

The Team That Shall Not Be Named is irrelevant after tomorrow night :lolbron:

NONE of their defenses scare me. None seem to be enough to stop our offense on ALL fronts. The Cowboys got the softest schedule in the division though, even though they usually collapse, the timing of them vs. weak teams is so favorable, that we REALLY have to step it up and MASH nikkas to make it outta the division this year.

Call me crazy, but we SHOULD hands down...on paper and on the field...posess the best and most balanced offense in the division. By leaps and bounds. Donnell put the league on notice last week, so I'm not even mad he didn't get any touches...they'll forget about him soon enough, and he'll pop back up and :eat: Losing Jennings HURTS, but hopefully (and apparently) Williams can pick up the slack, with a solid Hillis behind him on the depth chart. Our rushing attack just needs to be good ENOUGH. With Cruz, Randle, ODB, Parker & Donnell...we should be able to put up points regardless. Long as we play within the confines of this offense and execute as we should. I'm only tight about special teams, and our turnovers. If we tighten that up, and Beason comes back next week decent. (Anything over Herlich is an upgrade), then I'm very optimistic about our chances vs. ANYONE in our division.

Good win brehs. :obama: :salute:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:mjlol: can we get a gif of that Andre Williams TD run? My god he lunged into #55 on some "I'm the juggernaut bytch"! he was truckin these dudes man. he killed Trufant to get that big first down too. I said he was running like a combo of Jacobs & Bradshaw too. Just needs to start catchin it.

ODB is here. :mjcry:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Started slow and sluggish but much props to our O Line and our D today who really kept us in the game after the special teams TO, holding them to 3 and then the stand before the 1st half to hold them to 3....that was huge.

The beast JPP is back y'all....he dominated in the 2nd half and his stats ain't there as far as sacks but he has been a force in every game.

DRC and Prince balled out in the 2nd half as well...then again, gotta credit the D Line for taking over and forcing Ryan to move his feet and get the ball out quick.

Offensively, I love the confidence Eli has in the offense now. You can see he is in complete control and the WRs and TEs are in a nice groove. At the end of the day, it starts with the O Line bc they have done a hell of a job protecting Eli and opening up lanes in the run game. Eli is confident bc he has time and that's huge. ODB brings such an extra element with his speed and stretching the D....Cruz and Randle will eat off that and if they don't key on him, HE will eat off them keying on Cruz...we got weapons :lolbron:

Still annoyed at the turnovers and special teams play a bit but Brown hit 2 long FGs, one of them clutch which is a good sign should we need that again.

Hope Jennings is ok but Williams is a beast and I feel confident with him, he runs violent and hard like another 44 that wore blue. Need them both in there though, they are a great change of pace to one another.

My Giants brethren, it started shaky at 0-2 with a road blowout and terrible home performance but guess what? We got ourselves a season again :blessed:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Eli said the overthrow to Odell was a throw away he wasnt targeting anyone because no one was open....that boy speed...to try to make a play on that ball ...extra gear to separate:mjcry: the talent.

The TD catch was something he never practiced with him. :wow:

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Their O-line overachieved for the first half being they had 3 replacements on it. It was only a matter of time before the d-line brought that pressure. Donnell was nonexistent but that was due to him being double shyt even triple teamed at times.
Hope Jennings is good but Williams is a great replacement, nikka run angry.
ODB!!!!!!! Gimme the ball and I'll Damage ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
The O-line :mjcry: Eli having time :mjcry:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Eli said the overthrow to Odell was a throw away he wasnt targeting anyone because no one was open....that boy speed...to try to make a play on that ball ...extra gear to separate:mjcry: the talent.

The TD catch was something he never practiced with him. :wow:

Feel better now because I had the :dwillhuh: face when he missed him. It takes practice to get the timing down.