Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muslim's also marry their women. Are you advocating that we get married, breh :usure:

Well, it's actually sex that makes a marriage, not getting paperwork from the white man that legally binds you to getting your pockets raped once the divorce happens. But of course, we're supposed to have undefiled women as our wives. Since we're having sex with women who aren't virgins, it's really whore mongering.But a man can have multiple wives by the way :obama:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
conitinued....

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

:wow:

Y'all dudes in here quoting the Bible and don't even understand how much the version you're reading has been perverted by sodomites like King James.

You do know that Adam was not Adam's name right :usure:

Adam in the original Hebrew was a title. Both Adam and Eve was called Adam.

Adam's actual name is Zakar, but lemme not get too deep on you devils, it's best not to cast my pearls before swine :wow:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all dudes in here quoting the Bible and don't even understand how much the version you're reading has been perverted by sodomites like King James.

You do know that Adam was not Adam's name right :usure:

Adam in the original Hebrew was a title. Both Adam and Eve was called Adam.

Adam's actual name is Zakar, but lemme not get too deep on you devils, it's best not to cast my pearls before swine :wow:

I seriously doubt you could prove King James was a sodomite, especially since he left in the Bible that homosexuals are an abomination and should be put to death. Either way, King James AUTHORIZED the Bible, he didn't write it. As far as the Adam name thing, assuming it's true, what does that change?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well, it's actually sex that makes a marriage, not getting paperwork from the white man that legally binds you to getting your pockets raped once the divorce happens.

Where in the perversion of a book called the King James Bible does it say sex is what makes 2 people married, chapter and verse please breh :word:

But of course, we're supposed to have undefiled women as our wives. Since we're having sex with women who aren't virgins, it's really whore mongering.But a man can have multiple wives by the way :obama:

Which verse in the Bible does it condone polygamy? And please bring up that verse in Deuteronomy breh...it's making my dikk hard just thinking about it :noah:

It's funny you use the word whore mongering, because there's a special place reserved for those of you who partake in that act

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I seriously doubt you could prove King James was a sodomite, especially since he left in the Bible that homosexuals are an abomination and should be put to death. Either way, King James AUTHORIZED the Bible, he didn't write it.

Breh, of course King James was gay. That's common knowledge :pachaha: They was calling him Queen James back in the day. But don't take my word for it, look it up.

So you mean to tell me he'd authorize the book, and not have 0 say in what's contained in it :usure:

As far as the Adam name thing, assuming it's true, what does that change?

What do you mean assuming it's true? You mean to tell me someone who's basing not only his earthly life, but his eternal salvation on the words in a book don't even understand how it was translated :wtf:? I'm pretty sure 2 Timothy 2:15 commands you to study to show yourself approved unto God......

But like I said, let me not get too deep on y'all nikkas, because as I always say, don't mind me, I'm just another lost nikka :wow:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It's funny you use the word whore mongering, because there's a special place reserved for those of you who partake in that act

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

:wow:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where in the perversion of a book called the King James Bible does it say sex is what makes 2 people married, chapter and verse please breh :word:

Exodus 22:16-17

16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
17 If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-22-16/

Now, you're probably like 'that says 'endow', not that it is his wife'. So let's back that up with more scriptures..

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Which verse in the Bible does it condone polygamy? And please bring up that verse in Deuteronomy breh...it's making my dikk hard just thinking about it :noah:

1And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Now some will say, this is for the Kingdom of Heaven only, but Solomon and others had more than one wife throughout the scriptures. This verse below states if an Israelite is to be a Bishop, then he can only have one wife which implies men who aren't bishops can have more than one.

1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, of course King James was gay. That's common knowledge :pachaha: They was calling him Queen James back in the day. But don't take my word for it, look it up.

So you mean to tell me he'd authorize the book, and not have 0 say in what's contained in it :usure:

It's common knowledge that it was a rumor, but since i've never seen him have homosexual sex (pause) i wouldn't know. There was a smear campaign against him, so this probably is part of it. As far as the authorization and his input, tell me what got added. :yeshrug:

What do you mean assuming it's true? You mean to tell me someone who's basing not only his earthly life, but his eternal salvation on the words in a book don't even understand how it was translated :wtf:? I'm pretty sure 2 Timothy 2:15 commands you to study to show yourself approved unto God......

But like I said, let me not get too deep on y'all nikkas, because as I always say, don't mind me, I'm just another lost nikka :wow:

I don't know Hebrew, although I'm planning to learn. But either way, I've never heard Adam translated to the way you mentioned, but again, is that really material to the story? We don't worship Adam, so if it's not his name, I think it's immaterial.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't your argument. You said women aren't special but we are because we hold the life that is created. Men can't have babies. If an egg from a woman is implanted into a man, it won't do shyt so yeah, we're fukking special.

:ohhh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's common knowledge that it was a rumor, but since i've never seen him have homosexual sex (pause) i wouldn't know. There was a smear campaign against him, so this probably is part of it. As far as the authorization and his input, tell me what got added. :yeshrug:

I don't know Hebrew, although I'm planning to learn. But either way, I've never heard Adam translated to the way you mentioned, but again, is that really material to the story? We don't worship Adam, so if it's not his name, I think it's immaterial.

It's material to the story because you're quoting a book that from the very beginning doesn't even tell you what Adam's name is, yet you believe it whole heartedly. Kinda makes you wonder what other things those devils slipped in there that you don't know about doesn't it :word:

You don't worship Adam, but I'm pretty sure you worship the Son of God. I wonder if you call him by his right name. Here's a hint, if you call him what's written in the King James Bible :ufdup:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's material to the story because you're quoting a book that from the very beginning doesn't even tell you what Adam's name is, yet you believe it whole heartedly. Kinda makes you wonder what other things those devils slipped in there that you don't know about doesn't it :word:

You don't worship Adam, but I'm pretty sure you worship the Son of God. I wonder if you call him by his right name. Here's a hint, if you call him what's written in the King James Bible :ufdup:

For one, you can't really translate a name. Either it's someone's name, or it's not. If we're not looking at the original text in the original language, it's obvious things can be mistranslated, or deliberately tampered with. Now, you're saying Adam's name was whatever you said it was, but you haven't proved that yet. The Bible tells us this

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Not to mention, if someone can't tell me what was changed or even what was accomplished by something being changed, I give no credence to it. The main thing that was changed is things outside of the Bible, like definitions of words (e.g. ruddy, leprosy) but it's easy to see if you do research what they tried to cover up/conceal. And yes, I know Jesus' name is not really Jesus. But, that's common knowledge like the King James gay thing....

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
For one, you can't really translate a name. Either it's someone's name, or it's not. If we're not looking at the original text in the original language, it's obvious things can be mistranslated, or deliberately tampered with. Now, you're saying Adam's name was whatever you said it was, but you haven't proved that yet. The Bible tells us this

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Not to mention, if someone can't tell me what was changed or even what was accomplished by something being changed, I give no credence to it. The main thing that was changed is things outside of the Bible, like definitions of words (e.g. ruddy, leprosy) but it's easy to see if you do research what they tried to cover up/conceal. And yes, I know Jesus' name is not really Jesus. But, that's common knowledge like the King James gay thing....

Breh, I'm not going to tell you what to research. The path to enlightenment first leads through the darkness :wow:

But I already told you what the Bible commanded you to do. 2 Timothy 2:15 breh, read it, memorize it, and use it in your life. I'm not gonna tell you what you should or shouldn't look up. I've dropped enough gems and jewels in here for you to do a Google search and find the information for yourself. I never, ever use signatures, but this quote from @Adam3000 was so deep I had to keep there for nikkas to read :wow:

And don't bother responding to me asking for this proof. Get out of your computer chair and do the research on your own. Being spoon fed information your whole life is what has led you to being ignorant in the first place

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I'm not going to tell you what to research. The path to enlightenment first leads through the darkness :wow:

But I already told you what the Bible commanded you to do. 2 Timothy 2:15 breh, read it, memorize it, and use it in your life. I'm not gonna tell you what you should or shouldn't look up. I've dropped enough gems and jewels in here for you to do a Google search and find the information for yourself. I never, ever use signatures, but this quote from @Adam3000 was so deep I had to keep there for nikkas to read :wow:

Whatever you say breh. Vague references and implications don't amount to much.

29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.

30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

It wasn't a vague reference though. I specifically told you that Adam, was not Adam's name. It was a title. His real name was Zakar. You could easily Google it and find the information. Like I said, being spoon fed your belief system has made you mentally lazy. Take the time to actually learn about the book you're basing the salvation of your soul on breh. Unless you think at the day of judgement, God's not gonna ask you why you spent more time on the coli than you did actually studying his word :wow:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't a vague reference though. I specifically told you that Adam, was not Adam's name. It was a title. His real name was Zakar. You could easily Google it and find the information. Like I said, being spoon fed your belief system has made you mentally lazy. Take the time to actually learn about the book you're basing the salvation of your soul on breh. Unless you think at the day of judgement, God's not gonna ask you why you spent more time on the coli than you did actually studying his word :wow:

Zakar in Hebrew means 'male', it's not however someone's name. Hence, I'm a male, but my name isn't male. Do you have a point to what you're saying, or are you twisted at nearly 3 A.M. talking just to do it? Knowing Adam's real name isn't a Law, Statute, or Commandment, so I think I'll be okay.