Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
We're off that now. They're quoting bible scriptures, even the ones with bad grammar.

Duck, dive, dip, deflect and dodge

Why can't y'all just let us think we're special? :dahell: We said y'all could be special too.

Do you have no humility? Why do you have to think you're special of you haven't worked for something and achieved yet?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Do you have no humility? Why do you have to think you're special of you haven't worked for something and achieved yet?

:lupe: How do you know I haven't worked for something and achieved it?

Seriously though, I think everyone should know think they're special. Not sure why you guys have such a problem with it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duck, dive, dip, deflect and dodge

I'm not dodging your post but Life is a beautiful thing that we are all blessed to have and the ability to make that life is why i think we are all special. I don't think it's wrong to feel this way and I don't think I need to be humble about it and I will continue to think this way. Now back to the bible scriptures.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men love your wives as Jesus loved the church and gave up himself for her

I suppose you can find the verse on that? And even so, none of that disproves what we've said. You are supposed to love your wife (or wives if you have more than one). That doesn't mean they are above men.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suppose you can find the verse on that? And even so, none of that disproves what we've said. You are supposed to love your wife (or wives if you have more than one). That doesn't mean they are above men.

Yeah I can. Ephesians 5:25.

It certainly gives women more worth than what you all did.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
That what happen when nikkas let p*ssy run them. And nikkas running to the internet for the dating scene need the internet to get bytches so it's no surprise these hoes feel entitled, if they was bout they money and taking care of self bytches would come their way.