Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Zakar in Hebrew means 'male', it's not however someone's name. Hence, I'm a male, but my name isn't male. Do you have a point to what you're saying, or are you twisted at nearly 3 A.M. talking just to do it? Knowing Adam's real name isn't a Law, Statute, or Commandment, so I think I'll be okay.

Like I said with my first post about casting my pearls before swine :wow:

But I'll let you cook breh, stay frosty ouchea :cacpls:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said with my first post about casting my pearls before swine :wow:

But I'll let you cook breh, stay frosty ouchea :cacpls:

Says the guy who I had to prove multiple wives and sex=marriage to. But, it's really my fault.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im in that 20 %

red skin, abs and a baby face

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Well clearly I think more highly of you then you do of yourself.
I hear you sister :to: you just have to understand that majority of men have women issues such as mommy ones that's why they say what they say. I'm a man and I agree with you, both sexes are special cause without women there's no man without man there's no women. It goes both ways :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah they probably do find most men unattractive, but it doesn't matter really.

With that said..

women have a very strong sense self of entitlement for no good reason these day's...

sadly us men have given this to them and feed it, and its so big now that they want that and to play the role of a man too.

Its now twisted into some liberal views... truly sad. So if you have varying opinions on those view, you go against what america stands for, freedom and open mindedness.... and to top it off your a chauvinist. Sad...

Women are suppose to be helpers over all in relationships, and when they play that role everything always works out so smooth.... but again being a helper is not the american way. Everyone wants to be a chief...being a chief isn't about the glory is about leading and providing for those that you protect. Most of the time you don't get honor, free time, or the spot light for that role.... Its nothing glorious about it. Some how its what every man and woman seems to thinks they should do.

Don't get me wrong people are different all men aren't strong leaders or role models and all women aren't submissive at all. There has to be give and take...you have to balance out your weaknesses, but at least try to play the game how it's "suppose" to go instead of trying to play a class A like class B and visa versa

With that said ladies ALL MEN DO NOT DESERVE THAT from you, meaning... don't stay with a scum bag that treats you like poo and abuses the leadership role he is suppose to play while down playing how important the helper role you play in a relationship is. Love your woman as yourself, treat them how you would want to be treated etc etc... If your man cussing you out everyday, flipping out on you, or whatever the case is then yeah move on even if he makes you laugh or good money, or whatever the case might be..

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What the hell is wrong with you men?

I swear, I can't say women are special without you all getting your panties in a bunch like by me calling women special that somehow makes men not special?

I believe you're special too. We can all be special together.

Women are the shyt!!!

....said the one in the 20%:win:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:dead: I don't think I'm special just because I'm a female. I think everyone is special.

Even you. If you die, there will never be another you. Sure, there might be someone similar, but they aren't you. :ld:

:russ: You come off as so innocent I can't even go at you anymore...at least you're optimistic.:ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:dead: I don't think I'm special just because I'm a female. I think everyone is special.

Even you. If you die, there will never be another you. Sure, there might be someone similar, but they aren't you. :ld:

How can everyone be special? If everyone is special.......Then NO ONE is special :dahell: