Survey finds women find 80% of men to be unattractive/undesirable

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I prefer the New Testament.

:what: :snoop: Everything I quoted except one verse in Genesis was from the New Testament. Not to mention, you can't pick and choose what parts of the Bible you agree with and disregard the other parts. This is why it's very hard to talk to so-called Christians.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: :snoop: Everything I quoted except one verse in Genesis was from the New Testament. Not to mention, you can't pick and choose what parts of the Bible you agree with and disregard the other parts. This is why it's very hard to talk to so-called Christians.

I'm not a Christian and I was joking about only preferring the New Testament.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm not dodging your post but Life is a beautiful thing that we are all blessed to have and the ability to make that life is why i think we are all special. I don't think it's wrong to feel this way and I don't think I need to be humble about it and I will continue to think this way. Now back to the bible scriptures.

That's pathetic. You don't deserve to feel special unless you've accomplished something. Any trailer trash crack hoe can get knocked up...she isn't special, and unless you have something else to bring to the table besides your gender, neither are you.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's pathetic. You don't deserve to feel special unless you've accomplished something. Any trailer trash crack hoe can get knocked up...she isn't special, and unless you have something else to bring to the table besides your gender, neither are you.

Ask me if I give a fukk what you think? You're not special enough for your opinion to matter.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
lol Christianity/Catholicism. The people who run that show care so much about chastity the Church had its own sponsored whore houses for a while and Popes, clerics, priests fathered illegitimate children all of the time.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
We can't even think we're special without it being a problem. :wow:

The problem is if you think your special just because you exist, you're delusional. You asked me before how I know you haven't worked and accomplished anything yet? Yeah that's because you think you're special just for being female...see that?

But I guess you never will have to accomplish anything because you're already special because you were born with a vagina! Like all the billions of females before you and will come after you!!

:blessed:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The problem is if you think your special just because you exist, you're delusional. You asked me before how I know you haven't worked and accomplished anything yet? Yeah that's because you think you're special just for being female...see that?

But I guess you never will have to accomplish anything because you're already special because you were born with a vagina! Like all the billions of females before you and will come after you!!

:blessed:

:dead: I don't think I'm special just because I'm a female. I think everyone is special.

Even you. If you die, there will never be another you. Sure, there might be someone similar, but they aren't you. :ld:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See? I've beaten your stupid stance down so much that now you've gotten hostile...but I thought you were special? :russ: idiots.

:what: Are you serious? You haven't done anything.

I still feel the same way I did before you thought you accomplished something with your response.

smokey-shoo.gif