Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
No one never tries to slight Drake or Future when they co-headline tours together. Jay-z has collaborated tours with Beyoncé, R Kelly, Eminem, Kanye, 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake & Linkin Park etc. and no one never tried to slight these artist.

So, why do people who hate Nas try to make it seem as if him being one of the MAIN co-headliners of a major tour with another peer(s) such as Mary J, Erykah, Lauryn, Maxwell or Damien that have similar fan bases is a slight against Nas? You that mad that Nas is successful, it bothers you that much that Nas can still tour with artist similar to himself with decades in the industry and still sell out arenas or is it that Nas is held to a different standard from other artist who has done the same?

By the way, no matter how you slice it Nas’ name was highlighted on the tickets, billboards and marquees associated with these SOLD OUT TOURS, his music and presence light up the stage & he did it with artists that have a timeless and classic catalogue like his own. Honestly, headliner or not, domestic or international Nas can still move the crowd.

Nas at Statefarm Arena 2019.

Nas at the Primavera Sound 2019.

Nas & Damien at Wembley Arena.

Nas & Mary at Barclay Center 2019.

Royalty Farms Arena 2019.

Some people need to EMANCIPATE themselves from hate, live their lives and mind the business that pays them. Nas is doing very well in this aspect of his life.

I agree.. its only like 3 or 4 on this board who Nas diehard haters. Pop in every thread.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
PURE nikka BABBLE AT IT'S FINEST! :mjlol:

giphy.gif

THIS CONTRIVED BULLshyt YOU WASTED YOUR TIME POSTING ACTUALLY PROVES MY POINT. :pachaha:

Now once again, why can't any of you die hard Nas cheerleaders answer the question:

Name a Nas concert tour with Nas SOLO or as the MAIN, SOLE headliner in MAJOR (the largest) U.S. arenas.

STILL WAITING! :sas2:

200.gif

No one never tries to slight Drake or Future when they co-headline tours together. Jay-z has collaborated tours with Beyoncé, R Kelly, Eminem, Kanye, 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake & Linkin Park etc. and no one never tried to slight these artist.

So, why do people who hate Nas try to make it seem as if him being one of the MAIN co-headliners of a major tour with another peer(s) such as Mary J, Erykah, Lauryn, Maxwell or Damien that have similar fan bases is a slight against Nas? You that mad that Nas is successful, it bothers you that much that Nas can still tour with artist similar to himself with decades in the industry and still sell out arenas or is it that Nas is held to a different standard from other artist who has done the same?

By the way, no matter how you slice it Nas’ name was highlighted on the tickets, billboards and marquees associated with these SOLD OUT TOURS, his music and presence light up the stage & he did it with artists that have a timeless and classic catalogue like his own. Honestly, headliner or not, domestic or international Nas can still move the crowd.

Nas at Statefarm Arena 2019.

Nas at the Primavera Sound 2019.

Nas & Damien at Wembley Arena.

Nas & Mary at Barclay Center 2019.

Royalty Farms Arena 2019.

Some people need to EMANCIPATE themselves from hate, live their lives and mind the business that pays them. Nas is doing very well in this aspect of his life.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
maybe but I feel like people my age born in 95-01, know all about Illmatic and the respect Nas has. Them other nikkas born after that ,meh
Then other nikkas born after that don’t respect Jay either tho. See this is the thing. I been telling the nikka that young cats in they early 20s respect Nas as a GOAT and an OG. Whether then know his music heavy or not. This is shyt I see with my own eyes every day cause I’m outside. I’m in the field. Anytime Nas come up it’s nothing but respect attached to it.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PURE nikka BABBLE AT IT'S FINEST! :mjlol:

giphy.gif

THIS CONTRIVED BULLshyt YOU WASTED YOUR TIME POSTING ACTUALLY PROVES MY POINT. :pachaha:

Now once again, why can't any of you die hard Nas cheerleaders answer the question:

STILL WAITING! :sas2:

200.gif
SOLO or NO SOLO.CONCERY TOUR NASIR WILL CONTINUE TO GET PAID MILLIONS FROM TOURING, INVESTMENTS and COUNTLESS OTHER VENTURES! :russ::lolbron::mjlol::mjlit::yeshrug:NOW THAT’s ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID! Stay hating on the coil.:scust::picard: nikkaS ARE THE BIGGEST HATERS!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Whoever Preme son was talking to is a bozo.

Just because 50 had GRODT doesn’t mean he had more hits than Ja.

I’m glad some younger dudes is giving Ja his props tho.

nikkas don't like to admit it but Ja had a nice lil 2 or 3 yr run where he owned the radio. I wasn't a super fan but I wasn't a hater either.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I haven't checked for Nas since distant relatives....and he got washed :yeshrug:...I fukk with him on a business tip though

him and Damian should make a part 2 in fact

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's a hard pill to swallow for many, but it's closer and closer to reality every day...

You would be amazed about the many artists that younger people don't give a fukk about. They might know who they are, they might remember them from when they were little kids, but they ain't playin' their shyt. Maybe 30 is a high number, but I'd be willing to bet 25 and under ain't jumpin' out there for Nas, 50, Jay, or none of them nikkas. They are old school as fukk to them. When I was 22 and Rakim popped up on the Truth Hurts 'Addictive' joint, I knew people in my age group who didn't know shyt about him and his prime. Of course, I was lookin' like "who TF raised y'all?" but that's some real shyt, it happens. I ain't sayin' NOBODY, but MANY people in their early-to-mid-20s ain't bumpin' nikkas who were hot when they were 9 years old. Hip-hop is obsessed with youth and how recently something happened. There's a lotta 23 year olds who ain't that hype about shyt that's older than them.

Last edited: