Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
No bytch, you stated I was incorrect, now YOU prove it. Name a Nas concert tour with Nas SOLO or as the MAIN, SOLE headliner in MAJOR (the largest) U.S. arenas.

Don't worry clown ass nikka, I'll WAIT!

:jawalrus::sas2:

lol.. I said your statement was baseless. lol

this is what I mean when I say that most coli nyggas are dummies. Dude dont know how to research anything. lol

ol back of the class educated dummy..lmao You were the dude that was scared to go to the black board..lol

told yall he was a dummny..lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If I ruled the World
Hate me now
Either Ether or You Owe Me for third..

EVERY Hip hop head regardless of age should be familiar with those songs..
You Owe Me isn’t memorable.

I would say I Can, Made You Look, One Mic, or some Illmatic songs.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
lol.. I said your statement was baseless. lol

this is what I mean when I say that most coli nyggas are dummies. Dude dont know how to research anything. lol

ol back of the class educated dummy..lmao You were the dude that was scared to go to the black board..lol

told yall he was a dummny..lol

a58Ypwk.gif

That's what I thought fukk nikka! All this babbling like a HOE and yet you STILL can't refute anything I wrote. :mjlol:

No bytch, you stated I was incorrect, now YOU prove it. Name a Nas concert tour with Nas SOLO or as the MAIN, SOLE headliner in MAJOR (the largest) U.S. arenas.

:pachaha:

tenor.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You Owe Me isn’t memorable.

I would say I Can, Made You Look, One Mic, or some Illmatic songs.
I meant those are his most popular songs :manny:

You owe me is certainty his most popular "party" song.

Those three songs I mentioned, I would imagine everybody heard in passing at least once in their life :manny:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Told yall he was a dummny..lol

short bus dummy.. lol

dont know how to research

The only "dummy" is your trifling mother for not aborting you.
40582d7e460c14f55bf80ab2d75dbe72.png

STILL can't answer the question huh, DUSTY nikka? :russ::mjlol:

giphy.gif

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Preme son didn't agree with shyt other than that nobody under than 30 can name 6 Nas songs, stop it nikka. He wasn't agreeing with the shyt that other nikka was saying.
I'm 20, and this is absurd claim to say you can't name 3 songs :laff::laff: ...... nikkas was 14 bumping Illmatic, if your a head Nas is the first rapper you go to

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Jay would never step foot in the Fillmore in Detroit a 3k venue or Masonic temple 5k. Those are Nas & Joe stomping grounds in Detroit. Joe sold out his time in at the Fillmore. Can’t say for sure Nas did
Jay-Z dropped by Cass tech in 2002

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm 20, and this is absurd claim to say you can't name 3 songs :laff::laff: ...... nikkas was 14 bumping Illmatic, if your a head Nas is the first rapper you go to
U into hip hop tho. U the exception being a youngin. A kid in the streaming era has no reason to have heard Nas music. Radio is dead to kids. So idk how they would know his music outside of older just strong arming them to listen to it. His last true hit is almost 20 years ago