Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
U into hip hop tho. U the exception being a youngin. A kid in the streaming era has no reason to have heard Nas music. Radio is dead to kids. So idk how they would know his music outside of older just strong arming them to listen to it. His last true hit is almost 20 years ago
I think every black kid growing in a black neighboorhood is into Hip Hop enough, to at least know Illmatic and it's impact

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Life is Good came out in 2012 it did 149,000 first week. It was a completely different sales climate and era.

Pusha did career numbers, Teyana did career numbers, Kid Cudi sales got resurrected. And this is with 7 track albums. U saying Kanye name don’t got a sales stimulus?
Cudi sold 70k in 2016 without Ye first week

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the worst claims ever :mjlol:, your another one of the worst posters in this section... @hex when will yall actually do some moderating, and clean up this awful posting in this forum?

Breh this ain't my sub-forum. I mod The Film Room. I don't even know who the mods are in here.

Fred.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Why do young buls get off on disrespecting legends?! Are they low key jealous because their generation doesn’t really produce any?!
This nikka like 30:mjlol:, what young bul and each generation makes their own legends. Stop letting corny nikkas, try to make an age war shyt is corny

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bytch, you stated I was incorrect, now YOU prove it. Name a Nas concert tour with Nas SOLO or as the MAIN, SOLE headliner in MAJOR (the largest) U.S. arenas.

Don't worry clown ass nikka, I'll WAIT!

:jawalrus::sas2:
No one never tries to slight Drake or Future when they co-headline tours together. Jay-z has collaborated tours with Beyoncé, R Kelly, Eminem, Kanye, 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake & Linkin Park etc. and no one never tried to slight these artist.

So, why do people who hate Nas try to make it seem as if him being one of the MAIN co-headliners of a major tour with another peer(s) such as Mary J, Erykah, Lauryn, Maxwell or Damien that have similar fan bases is a slight against Nas? You that mad that Nas is successful, it bothers you that much that Nas can still tour with artist similar to himself with decades in the industry and still sell out arenas or is it that Nas is held to a different standard from other artist who has done the same?

By the way, no matter how you slice it Nas’ name was highlighted on the tickets, billboards and marquees associated with these SOLD OUT TOURS, his music and presence light up the stage & he did it with artists that have a timeless and classic catalogue like his own. Honestly, headliner or not, domestic or international Nas can still move the crowd.

Nas at Statefarm Arena 2019.

Nas at the Primavera Sound 2019.

Nas & Damien at Wembley Arena.

Nas & Mary at Barclay Center 2019.

Royalty Farms Arena 2019.

Some people need to EMANCIPATE themselves from hate, live their lives and mind the business that pays them. Nas is doing very well in this aspect of his life.

Last edited: