Supreme Court rules in favor of Republican Gerrymandering in South Carolina, Disenfranchising thousands of black voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You all make some very good points in this thread and others like it in TLR but when you and other go :ufdup::pacspit: at both siders are doing that to the "tangible no vote" both siders as well the "free palestine no vote" both siders? because I 'am starting notices on here that so long as you are a "free palestine no vote" both siders you petty much giving a pass that the "tangible no vote" both siders do not get even thou their talking points are very similar to the "free palestine no vote" both siders.

When you pull back the cover you'll notice some of the "free Palestine no vote" crowd on here don't really seem to care about domestic issues that effect black people in America.

Go ahead and pick one and see how many posts they have talking about affirmative action or voting rights. You'll also never really know what state they live in or perhaps if they live in the states at all

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
And nikkas want to set back and laugh at hillary, laugh at biden..

Remember if people would have voted for hillary in 2016 the supreme court would be left not right because of trump..

Thats why u vote left not because of biden but u hope one of those cacs and c00n thomas on the Supreme Court dropped dead and u can get some people on the left on there

If we keep it a hundo, its RBG fault, she shoulda gave her seat up
:yeshrug:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
And if we're really keeping it a stack, RBG has a decades long friendship with the Clinton family and Bill was the one who put her in.

Something tells me that if Hillary asked her to step down, she would have. Something is also telling me that Hillary was probably asking her to stay in. She looking suspect too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

RBG was an arrogant fool for that, but a lot of these 6-3 decisions might still be 5-4 decisions even if RBG's seat had gone to a democrat appointee.

Remember, the conservatives on the court destroyed the Voting Rights Act while RBG was still on the court. Shelby County vs. Holder was the first really awful SC decision that led to this one.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When you pull back the cover you'll notice some of the "free Palestine no vote" crowd on here don't really seem to care about domestic issues that effect black people in America.

Go ahead and pick one and see how many posts they have talking about affirmative action or voting rights. You'll also never really know what state they live in or perhaps if they live in the states at all

Yup. I've said that before, in the "no vote" threads they bytch about certain issues, but they're never in the actual threads about those issues when something happens.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And people really believe the same crackaz who approved this are gonna give nikkaz reparations :mjlol:
Replace "Collect underpants" with "Demand Tangibles from people you did not vote for."

image.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All this conservative majority is doing is showing they can’t be trusted to uphold established law…

I’m calling it now Dems get the congress and senate with a Biden re election win… if Thomas and Alito don’t retire then Biden will add 4 new justices to the scotus..

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
All this conservative majority is doing is showing they can’t be trusted to uphold established law…

I’m calling it now Dems get the congress and senate with a Biden re election win… if Thomas and Alito don’t retire then Biden will add 4 new justices to the scotus..
Respectfully that isn't going to happen. They are intentional about their agenda so no conservative justices are going to retire. As for the Dems, they'll do what they usually do. Which is stand back and say that's terrible so vote for me.