Supreme Court rules in favor of Republican Gerrymandering in South Carolina, Disenfranchising thousands of black voters

Daps
*clears throat* I need every last one of you c00ns to understand THIS is why we DON'T vote/choose the couch/vote downballot. You gotta understand, the President gets to nominate any vacancies on the Supreme Court. Trump already got to appoint 3 :salute: a third of the vote. Biden and Obama's appointments were the only ones to vote against this :umad: Trump's and the others voted for it so even that bullshyt about "downballot" is nullified :blessed: That's even MORE time for advanced research on hairlines :gladbron: and I ain't even done!! Breh....

WE GET TO BYTCH ABOUT JAMAICAN RESTAURANTS AND RANDOM PODCASTS

Stop trolling. You're not good at it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It appears republicans don’t want us voting.

Jokes on them. This both sider 4D chess move just got us closer to tangibles. Check mate

Clarence Thomas is a generational c00n - we won’t see this kind of talent for another century. First ballot Hall of Fame statistics.

I can't see anyone ever breaking his records. 40 c00n all star appearances and a 22 time recipient of the c00n mvp award.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Imagine a real leader who flexed power and kidnapped politicians and news anchors and played their lies and propaganda in front of them and the whole world and made them answer for it.

Now imagine that leader killing the first person the first time he lies in front of the world. Now imagine how honest the next politician snatched up will be after his college was bodied for dishonesty.

You live only if you are honest about your crime and corruption, then you do a reasonable time in jail. A few months, stripped of all power and some of your funds. You return to life as an unemployed pink bit h looking for a new life.