Supreme Court rules in favor of Republican Gerrymandering in South Carolina, Disenfranchising thousands of black voters

Daps
He's talking crazy reckless. I'm not even willing to quote that shyt lol.

He a dumbass. Secret Service already visited his fool ass once cause he was making threats about Trump. And you see he still doing it. I don't know why mods won't ban him. The coli gon be in the news soon.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Officers I have no idea who this individual is. :hubie:
I think he's right about one thing

The minute police mow down protestors with bullets, ppl are going to have to decide how far they wanna go

And that will be the turning point

I think the left will just lie down

They already killed dude in Portland

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I guarantee you if the Republicans are in a similar position they'll find a way to get the Justice outta there :beli:.
She would be found at the bottom of some steps.

Oops :mjpls:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He cannot do that by Executive Order no matter what some idiot progressive says. It can only happen with legislation in Congress. That will never happen.

Anyway, if this doesn't prove why elections matter I'm not sure what does. All 6 Conservative justices voted against this. Trump's influence on the Supreme Court is going to last for the next 30 to 35 years.
Thank you for saying this. The #1 thing that is actually beginning to concern me more about this election is people have STRONG ass opinions.

They also are WRONG ass opinions. If people walk us into a Facist, white supremacy state cause they stuck to their guns on stupid shyt, I would hope a meteor hits us cause we don't deserve this shyt. For years now people say it like Biden is just choosing not to do it. Also bringing up things Republicans do that Dems don't but never mention context of why and how. To get a stacked court that acts right, we have to VOTE. People don't want to vote, we get shytty politicians who either don't do anything or make sure the good ones can't do anything, and now people want to vote even less.

Republicans are doing their thing and voters are walking right into a situation where a minority of white people are almost proving that we are as dumb as they say we are. Let them lock up the Supreme Court with even more young justices and all of our options run out.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think he's right about one thing

The minute police mow down protestors with bullets, ppl are going to have to decide how far they wanna go

And that will be the turning point

I think the left will just lie down

They already killed dude in Portland

Yeah I remember Trump ordered the murder of that guy.

What was his name?

Daps
And nikkas want to set back and laugh at hillary, laugh at biden..

Remember if people would have voted for hillary in 2016 the supreme court would be left not right because of trump..

Thats why u vote left not because of biden but u hope one of those cacs and c00n thomas on the Supreme Court dropped dead and u can get some people on the left on there
Bingo.

It's 4-D chess while these "both sides" nikkas is playing checkers.

Republicans (politicians not voters) are smart. They know that demographics, the depopulation of rural areas etc., are making them more vulnerable than in the past.

Trump was a tool for the GOP to stack the courts and use them to undo all the progress that's been made. Democrats problem is that they don't show backbone unless someone fukks with Jews or Gays. Problem with that is that the Republicans will fukk the Jews/Gays over too. They're not quite ready to go full anti-Semitic but that day is coming. Jews ain't got the numbers....they're a paper tiger but mainstream white politicos aren't bold enough (YET) to do anything.

They keep winning these cases and that shyt will change.

Stop listening to fake Hoteps, Ice Cube and Amber Rose. Fukk Biden...but vote for him so we can maybe pull the courts back. Otherwise y'all gon need traveling papers just to go hoop at LA Fitness.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They're not quite ready to go full anti-Semitic but that day is coming. Jews ain't got the numbers....they're a paper tiger but mainstream white politicos aren't bold enough (YET) to do anything.

They keep winning these cases and that shyt will change.

Stop listening to fake Hoteps, Ice Cube and Amber Rose. Fukk Biden...but vote for him so we can maybe pull the courts back. Otherwise y'all gon need traveling papers just to go hoop at LA Fitness.

578fdcbeb82171e6c91e651270984bb6.gif

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you have to say about the conservative crackers on the courts that are disenfranchise Black people?

The both sides babble is not moving anyone.
Bingo.

It's 4-D chess while these "both sides" nikkas is playing checkers.
You all make some very good points in this thread and others like it in TLR but when you and other go :ufdup::pacspit: at both siders are doing that to the "tangible no vote" both siders as well the "free palestine no vote" both siders? because I 'am starting notices on here that so long as you are a "free palestine no vote" both siders you petty much giving a pass that the "tangible no vote" both siders do not get even thou their talking points are very similar to the "free palestine no vote" both siders.