Supreme Court rules in favor of Republican Gerrymandering in South Carolina, Disenfranchising thousands of black voters

Daps
Lmao if you think 55-70% of this country won't just start killing them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ayo secret service

zeng-this-guy-right-here.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Weak ass Biden should have been working to expand the courts.
He cannot do that by Executive Order no matter what some idiot progressive says. It can only happen with legislation in Congress. That will never happen.

Anyway, if this doesn't prove why elections matter I'm not sure what does. All 6 Conservative justices voted against this. Trump's influence on the Supreme Court is going to last for the next 30 to 35 years.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He's talking crazy reckless. I'm not even willing to quote that shyt lol.
Y'all gotta understand, I refuse to live in a dictatorship and I refuse to allow people around to be comfortable with the country approaching that.

No matter how y'all feel about it, if Trump starts sending military to protests and cops start killing black folks with zero fear, nikkas gonna have to move in an aggressive manner to fix shyt, or be ok with living in it. I'm not gonna be ok with that shyt. If it doesn't happen, then ain't nobody got shyt to worry about.

It's people much more powerful than me that's gonna do much worse lol. If nikkas ain't possibly getting ready for this shyt, don't expect to be ready to fend it off.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Y'all gotta understand, I refuse to live in a dictatorship and I refuse to allow people around to be comfortable with the country approaching that.

No matter how y'all feel about it, if Trump starts sending military to protests and cops start killing black folks with zero fear, nikkas gonna have to move in an aggressive manner to fix shyt, or be ok with living in it. I'm not gonna be ok with that shyt. If it doesn't happen, then ain't nobody got shyt to worry about.

It's people much more powerful than me that's gonna do much worse lol. If nikkas ain't possibly getting ready for this shyt, don't expect to be ready to fend it off.
Officers I have no idea who this individual is. :hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS