Supreme Court rules in favor of Republican Gerrymandering in South Carolina, Disenfranchising thousands of black voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The left not pressing RBG to step down was goofy as hell
They did press her. Obama invited her to the WH and did so personally. The entire press campaign glorifying her was an attempt to get her to step down as a hero. She refused. Her hubris and ignorance - including her disdain for a (black) man telling her what to do - led to all of this. Her legacy should be in tatters…

This SC ruling tho…Clarence Thomas has to be replaced by a liberal. Another extreme (likely black) conservative taking his spot is a doomsday scenario. He has to go. Which means Biden has to win.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Keep calm and stay on code, brehs.
full

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
They did press her. Obama invited her to the WH and did so personally. The entire press campaign glorifying her was an attempt to get her to step down as a hero. She refused. Her hubris and ignorance - including her disdain for a (black) man telling her what to do - led to all of this. Her legacy should be in tatters…

This SC ruling tho…Clarence Thomas has to be replaced by a liberal. Another extreme (likely black) conservative taking his spot is a doomsday scenario. He has to go. Which means Biden has to win.

That's why alot of these feminist minded politicians I side-eye, all these mfkers cappd out cause when push come to shove people dont stand on that shii fr

First Black U.S. President (highest level of progressive in the West), ask you to step down for the good of the party and you gave him your ass to kiss? color over everything, even GENDER,

They complained about Trump and voted in droves for em..to turn around and complain about roevs wade

Nevermind me thouggh, just thinking outloud

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
If the country goes fascist and Trump goes dictator, definitely. Matter of fact, I guarantee the shyt because I'm gonna be one of the nikkas doing the shyt.
Y'all gotta understand, I refuse to live in a dictatorship and I refuse to allow people around to be comfortable with the country approaching that.

No matter how y'all feel about it, if Trump starts sending military to protests and cops start killing black folks with zero fear, nikkas gonna have to move in an aggressive manner to fix shyt, or be ok with living in it. I'm not gonna be ok with that shyt. If it doesn't happen, then ain't nobody got shyt to worry about.

It's people much more powerful than me that's gonna do much worse lol. If nikkas ain't possibly getting ready for this shyt, don't expect to be ready to fend it off
khalidmuhammad-black-power.gif

Last edited: