Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She digging up my posts now as we speak to call me a c00n or Asian :mjlol:

Dude said something outta pocket years ago, why check him now? Others have said worse.

@thekingsmen said the church shooting was staged anf the black people did not really die and it was the media trying to motivate blacks. He talked greasy about Trayvon too. So when does he get bushed too?:mjlit:

:russell:

Your avi shows you throw weak jabs. If you going to challenge me debunk everything I say with evidence not your opinion.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You lack comprehension and you wanna troll. What I said I stanf by it. A bunch of Africans let a ducking chinese come in their country to talk greasy to them because he feels like he can. I been around Africans from Uganda, Rwanda and Sierra Leone to know how hard their life been in their home country. Still, we all know the chips are against us, why are we still deatroying our communities?

If those Africans had a strong community, no chinese would be able to come talk down to them in their own country. They would all whoop his ass right then and there. Then, the message would have been clear.

Then again get your daps baby girl. Get your daps and try to call me out again.
What's that?

not only is my city cleaner than yours, my internet is faster than yours, and people in your community are dying from covid. we have zero deaths.

don't talk about a place you've never been, FOOL!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Taking it out of context. Read the entire thread.

I, as a chinese person, have no problem with this site, why else would I be here? I been here since 2004 at least. I mentioned that this site can be easily flagged to advertisers as a fact which is in relation to the comment of other posters about how people do not get banned for their obvious racism, etc.

Yacky chan, good one.
I didn’t take shyt out of context. I read it in that context that you wrote it - I see just like @LeVraiPapi you handpick what the fuk that you feel like responding to. Let me know the context to the other 10 quotes that I posted on your deflecting - there’s more where that came from in your own comments.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russell:

Your avi shows you throw weak jabs. If you going to challenge me debunk everything I say with evidence not your opinion.
He can’t. Just like he ran off that other thread like a little bytch when his own words were brought up- he did the same on here. The purpose of posting their quotes is to show the common factors behind who is defending the racism, conning, and cackling - they all have these weird Asian alliances and think like their cacasian counterparts or have a history of self hating c00nery on deck. Then it all makes sense to see how they don’t object to their Goat Kung Pao Spokesman making derogatory, racist and demeaning comments about black culture and society.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But he fails to point out what an actual nonblack Chinese poster had to say about Trayvon’s case -

Yes, I am stupid and don't get it because I am incapable of looking at different scenarios, either that or I'm white which I am not. Did people see the case in court? How can anyone say GZ would have been guilty if they followed the case? I already said that I think it's fukked up TM was shot and unarmed, I do not disagree with that. If you're talking about the injustice of the system towards blacks, that has nothing to do with why GZ was acquitted, it has everything to do with a weak ass case. Do you understand or do you want to just keep making these remarks that has nothing to do with nothing?

@chineebai what’s the context behind this you coward racist Chinese b*stard?? @LeVraiPapi @Armchair Militant - where you at when this was said from the fried rice faction??^^^^. The shooting of an unarmed teenager by an armed white adult was weak and justifiable.

And this ccp a$$hole doubles down on it, unchecked being condescending just like the cacs he emulates.
I'm sorry you cannot see beyond race, and beyond evidence and facts presented in the court case. Weak case, that's why they resorted to a lesser charge of manslaughter, they knew their case was weak.

Apparently, I'm incredibly stupid.

That is all.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He can’t. Just like he ran off that other thread like a little bytch when his own words were brought up- he did the same on here. The purpose of posting their quotes is to show the common factors behind who is defending the racism, conning, and cackling - they all have these weird Asian alliances and think like their cacasian counterparts or have a history of self hating c00nery on deck. Then it all makes sense to see how they don’t object to their Goat Kung Pao Spokesman making derogatory, racist and demeaning comments about black culture and society.

I apologize if my daily schedule does not revolve around things that don't benefit me. My sincere apologies about your lack of attention.

You want me here to be going back and fourth with you?

Nah, my energy and time are too precious.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
But he fails to point out what an actual nonblack Chinese poster had to say about Trayvon’s case -

@chineebai what’s the context behind this you coward racist Chinese b*stard?? @LeVraiPapi @Armchair Militant - where you at when this was said from the fried rice faction??^^^^. The shooting of an unarmed teenager by an armed white adult was weak and justifiable.

I am not gonna be worried about what other races say about Black issues. I worry about how Black people seem nonchalant about each other.

Ya manz out here saying Dylan Roof did not really kill Black people. How do you defend that?

It's fukked up he said that, but I have the mindset that nobody loves us, black people.

Again, give us an answer about your boy @thekingsmen saying Black people did not really die and Dylan Roof is not a mass murderer

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I apologize if my daily schedule does not revolve around things that don't benefit me. My sincere apologies about your lack of attention.

You want me here to be going back and fourth with you?

Nah, my energy and time are too precious.
oh please - you have time and make the time when it comes to what you want to stand up for , to lie and express outrage for but since shyt went left for you, all of a sudden you don’t have time to respond. Lol at your dumbass having time to accuse black people of being alt righters, you comment avoidance coward bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am not gonna be worried about what other races say about Black issues. I worry about how Black people seem nonchalant about each other.

Ya manz out here saying Dylan Roof did not really kill Black people. How do you defend that?

It's fukked up he said that, but I have the mindset that nobody loves us, black people.

Again, give us an answer about your boy @thekingsmen saying Black people did not really die and Dylan Roof is not a mass murderer
Answer the fukkin question directly - and address the actual Chinese person making racist comments or like you have been exposed for - you only show that energy when it comes to black people and running off indirect outrage. move along. You’re done here.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
oh please - you have time and make the time when it comes to what you want to stand up, to lie and express outrage for but since shyt went left for you, all of a sudden you don’t have time to respond.

Can you answer my questions.

Those Chinese posters are POS posters and we should all denounce them and ban them. We agree on that.

So, what is the punishment for @thekingsmen saying Dylan Roof did not kill those black people and it was all staged?

What exactly is it?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Answer the fukkin question directly - and address the actual Chinese person making racist comments or like you have been exposed for - you only show that energy when it comes to black people and running off indirect outrage. move along. You’re done here.

Shut your p*ssy Lips already. All you doing here is lie and deflect. I already condemn the Chinese posters and called for their banning. So, what is your answer to my post about your boy?