Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I thought he was a good poster. Definitely contributed more to the site than the OP.

Silly fool. I have an actual life. “Contributed more to the site”? If you consider the trash that he’s posted as a contribution, then you’re just as crazy as he is. But you’re technically right, because he’s got over 75k messages full of nonsense on this board. You seem to consider that to be some sort of great achievement.
:manny:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO he got buuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuushed :comeon:

Hes gonna be right back like nothing ever happened

OP is so fukking simple :snoop:

:childplease:
I like how some of you brehs talk slick, but won’t tag me when you mention me. Broke, bytch and bummy boy behavior. I’m not even mad.
:ehh:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
OP claimed the poster in question was an asian.

The poster takes arm pics proving his blackness.

The pics are called into question.

Numerous questionable post are dug up on him

He starts snapping and sounding insane in other threads, clearly emotional over this thread.

Gets bushed for some shyt he posted.

It was never proven that he was not black, at most OP exposed his c00nish sentiments.

:yeshrug:

This is a great and honest summary. Repped.
:wow:

I’m considering changing the title to “Possibly Black C00n Poster that identifies with Asians hates fellow Black People”.
:manny:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What are you trying to say here, mane? Elaborate.
:mjpls:
I think @TRY GOD is a Trump supporting white supremacist doing reconnaissance.

As for @ing you, I'm in your thread talking about your low expectations. You thought we would be impressed with your non-exposal the same way you are celebrating @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman's weak ass time out. If you really think he's a problem you shouldn't accept anything but a permanent ban. But how could you ask for one when you have no proof? :jbhmm: Whole thread is clown shyt @BigRemy_J, you look ridiculous.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I think @TRY GOD is a Trump supporting white supremacist doing reconnaissance.

As for @ing you, I'm in your thread talking about your low expectations. You thought we would be impressed with your non-exposal the same way you are celebrating @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman's weak ass time out. If you really think he's a problem you shouldn't accept anything but a permanent ban. But how could you ask for one when you have no proof? :jbhmm: Whole thread is clown shyt @BigRemy_J, you look ridiculous.

I respect your opinion. It is what it is. Watch your mouth, though.The thread exposed him as either an Asian posing as Black, or a flagrant c00n. He’s definitely one of the two. I’d argue that the latter is worse.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I respect your opinion. It is what it is. Watch your mouth, though.The thread exposed him as either an Asian posing as Black, or a flagrant c00n. He’s definitely one of the two. I’d argue that the latter is worse.

I don’t take anything @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! serious.. man has his face buried in his white wife’s ass so he naturally goes against the grain on subjects that are racially tinged.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I don’t take anything @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! serious.. man has his face buried in his white wife’s ass so he naturally goes against the grain on subjects that are racially tinged.

Thanks for the heads-up. I knew that it was something off with the guy. He’s one of those TheColi Pawg Bucks, huh?
:patrice: