Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He is only bushed because that faggit ass mod @Barnett114 is an alt right c00n and wanted to pick a bone.

Has there been any proof he is an actual racist Asian? I see no proof.
Damn you cape for Asians just like he does
:huhldup:

AS A BLACK MAN, I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO AND I AM DISGUSTED YOU NEGGAS THINK IT'S WRONG FOR THE ASIAN dude to shyt on the Africans like that. If they had any sense of community, they wouldn't be in that position. Like why destroy your own fukking infrastructures ? WHat also kills me is ther rich Africans that oppress their people and take their money to LA or London and live in million dollar condos.

Look around us on the coli. You got 2 threads on fukkING Black Chyna of all people. You got young men wasting their time oin there "just for the fukkery". Meanwhile the little racist mofos are thinking of ways to advance. The Latinos are taking over radio stations jobs and the hip hop mixtape scene. But hey, Black people are born spenders and customers.

Stop fukking whining. Go out there and read a book. Get off WSHH and Tariq Nashid videos. We all know the world is racist and look down upon us. WHat are we doing as a group to get ourselves out there ? You neggas would not even read @DrX threads cuz he writes long paragraphs.

I swear you neggas fukking disgust me.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He is only bushed because that faggit ass mod @Barnett114 is an alt right c00n and wanted to pick a bone.

Has there been any proof he is an actual racist Asian? I see no proof.

I'm not alt right.

And I didn't give the warnings, like the one he received in The Coliseum.

fukking fakkit.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Damn, you folks have been busy. I'm gonna need cliffs.
OP claimed the poster in question was an asian.

The poster takes arm pics proving his blackness.

The pics are called into question.

Numerous questionable post are dug up on him

He starts snapping and sounding insane in other threads, clearly emotional over this thread.

Gets bushed for some shyt he posted.

It was never proven that he was not black, at most OP exposed his c00nish sentiments.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Other than saying c00nish shyt I haven't seen any evidence.

I'm just asking for the evidence y'all have

Honestly, breh. At this point, the evidence in this thread and countless others leads to him being Asian. He’s posted hand photos, but that doesn’t mean anything nowadays. He very well could be a self hating Black person, though. BUT with how he’s violated on this board for years, he is a racist Asian until proven otherwise. In his case, hand photos are not sufficient. If it is ever determined that he actually is Black, he should be strongly shamed and criticized for the foul and toxic language that he’s used toward his fellow people on this board. His behavior is completely unacceptable and he will be called out until he sincerely apologizes and cuts the bullshyt. I understand that this board leads to “fukkery” and entertainment, but he’s one of the few posters on this board that many of us actually think should be permanently banned for being so toxic.