Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:
He was bushed for not being Black, yet using the terms "n-word tamer", "n-word chasers", and the "n-word" repeatedly and joking about it like the shyt is a game. You see that as an issue?
:sas2:

I don’t think he’s Asian and I don’t get racist vibes from dude.. at most he’s out of touch, which isn’t even a bad thing, you’re supposed to elevate yourself away from the nonsense that happens in the hood so your kids can live the square life and won’t have to experience that.. But yeah saying words like “..chaser” and “..tamer” is most def not cool for even a black man or woman to say..

All that being said, I don’t think it’s cool that dude was “bushed” especially after the anti-Trump roll he’s been on lately, when on the flip side we celebrate these agents on here pushing agendas that contribute to the destruction of the black community like “HOH”, “GMB” and “No tangibles no vote”..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They really don't tho. You searched the whole Twitter up and down for " nikka tamers" and the best you came up with is what, 1 Tweet? That's ridiculous. And no I don't count those birds talking about relationships. You literally found one guy referring to a gun like that.
THIS - dude looks desperate and deflecting asf.
Meanwhile every black person commenting on this thread - doesn’t know what the f that term means, never heard of it and considers it racist - while he’s searching for random tweets which I already knew would have less than 2 “likes” or made by a Twitter bitter despite him saying it’s a common and well known phrase. Which is the point - the only time that term is heavily used is by racists. The lies just don’t stop - pathetic.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He is only bushed because that faggit ass mod @Barnett114 is an alt right c00n and wanted to pick a bone.

Has there been any proof he is an actual racist Asian? I see no proof.
And another one surfaces - shyt is like a cac-c00n house of cards
Black people are the reasons Black people are held back. Not white people.
As if racism and economic disparities don’t fit in.

interesting
White girls love Haitians. I can't tell you why. We're just smooth talkers though. They love that. I ain't got no white girl though lol but I ran through a couple that wanted to tie me down on some "why cant we just share a roof ? Is it because I'm white ?"

You're one of the realest white dudes ever. We appreciate u being in the battlefield wit us. When we say white people,that excludes you breh and we hope you know it
:mjlol::francis:
so, they paying millions for him to have a white son in a movie and he should say "No, I m black I don't want the money. I m not playing this movie "

You neggas and your little world

That white acceptance is so real, noticing that the supporters of that poster have alot in common.

Last edited: