Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I need to find that lacoste/true religion thread

:heh:

heres the exchange

Teenagers living at home obviously ain't hustling for their family..

But trying to say the same for the mid-late 20's breh with a kid or two and no marketable skills to put in a resume or prison record. The hustling to make a living tends to be the truth. Most nikkas slanging are just barely getting their rent and bills paid to be honest. Fir every baller just hustling to cop chains and whips there's at least 30 nikkas hustling just to handle rent every month.

Those same 30 probably rocking Jordans and True Religion. That money could be going towards a legit business or a college fund.
this man said True Religion...

its always the little slip ups, that add up over time :mjgrin:

disregard the fact this man is over 40 years old living with his parents still :mjgrin:

@Deacon Frye add more to the long list of slip ups

Ralph or Lacoste then :martin:I still see nikkas out chea rocking Trues tho.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I like how all of the sudden dude is "bushed" after he's been going hard against these agents on here lately even though people been saying this tired ol shyt about him for years.. :patrice:

:mjpls:
He was bushed for not being Black, yet using the terms "n-word tamer", "n-word chasers", and the "n-word" repeatedly and joking about it like the shyt is a game. You see that as an issue?
:sas2:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You’re the one who came in the thread with the cape of armor on, I’m just waiting for you to back up all that you talked without backpedaling off your own words. One minute it’s “most black people that you know”. then you went from that to “some” , then you say “like” , went from that to posting up tweets with no “likes” , 1 like and no retweets when initially you stated that using that term was a regular occurrence among black people. Then you tried to distort the perspective by making this into a race gender issue - and speak wrongly on what I defend. you’re all over the place recklessly trying to defend a poster with that type of racial animosity, instigating and making yourself look real suspect in the process.
:francis:
Now you’re making stuff up. Then you tried to go through my post history to find some sort of “gotcha” posts. You think it’s uncommon for black women to wear white women hairstyles. You act like you’ve never heard a black person call another black person a gorilla. You’re living in an alternate reality.

I never said most black people that I know. I said black people say nonsense like that all the time. Meaning black people say similar anti-black rhetoric all the time. The word “like” means similar to. You can’t tell me what I meant to say.

The fact of the matter is OP still hasn’t posted proof that the dude is Asian. This is a low-level conspiracy thread.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
We got men claiming to he women....women claiming to be men, 6 figure 6 certs blah blah.... Breh aint the only one pretending to he something he's not....so whats all the fuss about?
nikkas scared to even show they face on this site lol.. But giving this guy shyt huh?
We all need to be exposed frfr
Pull the curtain back so we can see everybody

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
I said black people say nonsense like that all the time. Meaning black people say similar anti-black rhetoric all the time. The word “like” means similar to. You can’t tell me what I meant to say.
They really don't tho. You searched the whole Twitter up and down for " nikka tamers" and the best you came up with is what, 1 Tweet? That's ridiculous. And no I don't count those birds talking about relationships. You literally found one guy referring to a gun like that.