Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You see this shyt, @Nicole0416 ? I can't with this dude.
:gucci:

I'm trying to figure out what this has to do with the actively racist poster that currently posts on this very forum. It's been proven that it is HIGHLY probable that this poster is Asian, so what is your point? His Twitter, IG, and suspected Reddit accounts have been posted. Even if he was Black, what you're essentially doing is saying "Buh buh but look at them Black people over there! They call Black people monkeys, too!". That is a very weak argument, man. You're posting just like the right-wing Yahoo posters saying "Trayvon and Ahmad? But what about Black on Black crime?! What about Chicago!?!?"
:mjtf:

Where is the proof that he's Asian? That's all I'm asking for .

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I said LIKE

:ufdup::wow:

That 2nd tweet has no “likes” and SHE is referring to herself. That 3rd and 4th tweet has no likes.

but according to you - Black people say this allll the time. Other tweet you posted was from 2016. Still waiting for proof that Black people say this on the regular.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That 2nd tweet has no “likes” and SHE is referring to herself. That 3rd and 4th tweet has no likes.

but according to you - Black people say this allll the time. Other tweet you posted was from 2016. Still waiting for proof that Black people say this on the regular.

I never said black people say "nikka tamer" all the time. I said black people say "NONSENSE LIKE THIS" all the time. The word like means similar to.

Are you slow?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 Why don't you put your energy into checking the black women who call us bullet bags?
Because I don’t hang around people who do nor surround myself around anyone that would condone or accept that toxic shyt. But keep digging your own hole. and since you want to be a smart ass and ask that question to me, of all people, starting back in 2018 I was standing against anyone demeaning black men . So much so that HIC - IR black male bashing females Like Jamilah Lerriuex were blocking me on Twitter and jumping froggy in multiple comments. Where’s your post on this thread??

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tar...milahs-throat-she-might-be-done-brehs.664239/

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Breh. This is the reddit user that you posted. It's an 18-year old Asian woman.

Now you’re the one who can’t read - he already acknowledged that’s a subreddit and that that account MIGHT belong to him when this thread was initially posted. What’s your point when this was noted prior to??
:hhh:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

Breh. This is the reddit user that you posted. It's an 18-year old Asian woman.

:comeon:
Again...That could be someone posing as a woman. Just like many posters pretend to be people that they are not in this board. Any of the 40k subscribers that are subbed to and are active in that subreddit could be him. Are you familiar with him as a poster? Are you aware of his history here on TheColi? Do you know that he makes the very same talking points on here as those Asians on Reddit? Have you not seen him uplift Asians, yet insult ADOS and other Blacks on this forum? His refusal to acknowledge the racism towards Blacks in the Asian community, but quickness to critique Blacks. Have you seen the other threads on him? Do you not see the hundreds of posters that have called him out and are aware of his fraudulent behavior? If you haven't I'd advise you to inform yourself and to stop being so fukking supportive of this poster. You are blindly supporting and caping for a poster that actually deserves the opposite. Do yo not find this odd? Are we all just picking on this poor guy for no fukking reason? If you are in that much denial or refuse to admit that there is something wrong with this poster, then that's on you. At this point, I feel like you're just arguing just to argue. You know what's up, but you're getting a kick out of acting like this poster's attorney.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:comeon:
Again...That could be someone posing as a woman. Just like many posters pretend to be people that they are not in this board. Any of the 40k subscribers that are subbed to and are active in that subreddit could be him. Are you familiar with him as a poster? Are you aware of his history here on TheColi? Do you know that he makes the very same talking points on here as those Asians on Reddit? Have you not seen him uplift Asians, yet insult ADOS and other Blacks on this forum? His refusal to acknowledge the racism towards Blacks in the Asian community, but quickness to critique Blacks. Have you seen the other threads on him? Do you not see the hundreds of posters that have called him out and are aware of his fraudulent behavior? If you haven't I'd advise you to inform yourself and to stop being so fukking supportive of this poster. You are blindly supporting and caping for a poster that actually deserves the opposite. Do yo not find this odd? Are we all just picking on this poor guy for no fukking reason? If you are in that much denial or refuse to admit that there is something wrong with this poster, then that's on you. At this point, I feel like you're just arguing just to argue. You know what's up, but you're getting a kick out of acting like this poster's attorney.

I'm arguing based on what I have seen in this thread. I just don't see proof that he's Asian. If he is really a racist Asian, why hasn't he been permabanned?