Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If we can't agree on the definition of the word "like", there's no point in continuing this conversation. :francis:
You’re the one who came in the thread with the cape of armor on, I’m just waiting for you to back up all that you talked without backpedaling off your own words. One minute it’s “most black people that you know”. then you went from that to “some” , then you say “like” , went from that to posting up tweets with no “likes” , 1 like and no retweets when initially you stated that using that term was a regular occurrence among black people. Then you tried to distort the perspective by making this into a race gender issue - and speak wrongly on what I defend. you’re all over the place recklessly trying to defend a poster with that type of racial animosity, instigating and making yourself look real suspect in the process.
:francis:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Is he banned yet? About to create a celebration thread and dap everyone who post in it. If not, I’m guessing it is a matter of time. :coffee:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!!

He already ducked the fade from you. Have you ever heard " nikka tamer" as slang in your neighborhood growing up?

No. Never heard many of the things he claims as "turf slang"

Outside of him, i havnt even heard the word turf in like 15 years :mjlol:

he really a old bummy mafukka in his 40's that lives with his parents in Pleasanton (98.5% asian and white city) that never lived in oakland

I knew something was off with him when he supposedly from Oakland but called San Francisco, "Fagville"who from the bay gone disrespect the main bay city like that ? he used the same thing then too "people from my hood call it fagville" man aint no one from the bay calling no damn san francisco fagville.. thats some reddit far right white boy shyt.. especially saying he never ever goes to San Francisco for nothing.. :camby:

then this what even started our shyt, over cot damn James Harden partying on a week day and he said thats why he respects Warrior players cause no one goes out on the week days in the bay :what: he got 0 social life if he never go to San Francisco and also thinks no clubs are open on week days

then he dropped a gem about a week ago saying dope boys sell dope to stunt with True Religion

..........:dahell: who the fukk stunting with True Religion in 2020? True Religion was NEVER big in the bay, it was around but it was never a staple and even then the little wave it had here was like 2013 or so :heh: this man think people out here selling dope to rock the latest trues :dead:

then when brought up aint no one rocking trues like that no more, he said well I mean lacoste.. like that would fit any narrative in 2020 ... aint no fukking walking up and down a hot ass block selling drugs to fukking "stunt" in lacoste or true religions in 2020

he 100% still wears South Pole and is stuck in the past or just thinks thats what the "cool kids" wear

is he black? maybe, possible

is he not who he claims to be ? 100%

he definitely telling stories of his "hood" from an outside perspective, he aint never lived a day in Oakland

Last edited:

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
then he dropped a gem about a week ago saying dope boys sell dope to stunt with True Religion

..........:dahell: who the fukk stunting with True Religion in 2020? True Religion was NEVER big in the bay, it was around but it was never a staple and even then the little wave it had here was like 2013 or so :heh: this man think people out here selling dope to rock the latest trues :dead:

Trues were big in my old hood...

That was in 2011-2014, Peoria :mjlol:

He doesn't have a damn clue, what is he talking about :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw dude got bushed...what did it this time smh?

*edit*

thread is too long and all over the place...as a recent poster dude seems cool...but idk enough of his history to give a fukk...that “nikka tamer” phrase is weird af for him to be a black man using it casually in a post

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I once had a white neighbor that started acting funny towards me out the blue once, she never confronted me about it until one day she seen me talking to her husband and she walked up on us and asked can she speak with me about something. He hit me with the :beli: face.... I said sure :manny: she pulled me to the side and said she was disappointed with me. I hit her with the :gucci: and asked why. She told me she had heard me on the phone weeks ago telling someone to come and hurt my woman. I was :what: and :camby:at that point and told her I didn't know what she was talking about and I walked away before I said something that would've made the situation really go bad. I seen her Husband the next day and confronted him about what his wife said. He told me she overheard me on the phone telling someone to bring someone to beat my wife for me. Knowing I call my woman "Wifey" around him I put 1 and 1 together and realized she overheard a conversation me and my woman had when she was at the store and asked if I wanted something and I said "Get me some wife beaters".

I told him that's what we call tank tees where I'm from and I never said shyt to her about it, I didn't blame her for being lame to slang because she was white and older than me. It's the fact that she thought that low of me to not give me the benefit of the doubt after all the time she's known me.

I say all that to say I only used that reference once on here and that was 5 years ago. The fact that mufukkas going back half a decade to pull up receipts shows that mufukkas legit hate me :manny: the point of communication is proper interpretation so I try to use less turf slang on here because like E-40 said "Everybody ain't up on it".

So respond with "I don't give a fukk about that story because you said something that I don't like or understand" and continue to say shyt that will get you brownie points from the mob of hate :coffee:
lmfao with this long ass explanation..... Make a new name and start over you stupid fakkit....

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

..........:dahell: who the fukk stunting with True Religion in 2020? :heh:

this man think people out here selling dope to rock the latest trues :dead:

then when brought up aint no one rocking trues like that no more, he said well I mean lacoste.. like that would fit any narrative in 2020 ... aint no fukking walking up and down a hot ass block selling drugs to fukking "stunt" in lacoste or true religions in 2020
:mjlol: