Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If he is black, he's
1) a troll
2) a c00n
3) mentally ill
4) crazy
5) all of the above

I'm going with 5)

Who posts that racist hateful shyt, goes back and edits the posts, then puts that dumb ass saying under your username only to be exposed being a major violator of your own philosophy, while calling people hateful and regurgitating your dumbass saying when people expose YOUR OWN WORDS and putting you on ignore

wtf :dead:
Either way, any validity that he thought that he had is shot to shyt; dude can’t ignore what’s right in front of him. The slow burn of people ignoring his comments and that air of self importance since he casted his own doubt, will ether his soul. That’s what he gets. Nothing worse for his type, than that online ego boost and attention that he thought he could run with when it gets deflated with a quickness. I didn’t know half of these violations about dude until this thread and the screenshots so it stands to reason that a majority of people will see and feel the same. He’s done. Bytch ass inconsistent conflict avoidance coward can’t even stand on his own two and face his own lies without crying to say that he’s “ignoring” people and deflecting .

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
So let's use logic. I've been posting pics of my same hand for 5 years yet I'm paying a black dude to be around me 24/7 to take the pics for me to post on a urban forum while trying to get black folk to vote out racist white Republicans because I'm racist?

A racist paying black folk to....nevermind. I see logic been flew the coup here :mjlol: I'll let y'all feast :manny::feedme:
Whatever happened to you banning yourself after nikkas produced receipts of u calling someone a baboon?
Why the fukk are you still posting here?

:gucci:

Daps
Either way, any validity that he thought that he had is shot to shyt; dude can’t ignore what’s right in front of him. The slow burn of people ignoring his comments and that air of self importance since he casted his own doubt, will ether his soul. That’s what he gets. Nothing worse for his type, than that online ego boost and attention that he thought he could run with when it gets deflated with a quickness. I didn’t know half of these violations about dude until this thread and the screenshots so it stands to reason that a majority of people will see and feel the same. He’s done. Bytch ass inconsistent conflict avoidance coward can’t even stand on his own two and face his own lies without crying to say that he’s “ignoring” people and deflecting .
Stop it now, you're being hateful :troll:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
From a purely objective point of view:

I’ve never in my life heard any black person say “nikka tamer.” I mean WTF?

Dude clearly said in a post “you called me chink so I can call you spic.”

He has called Black people baboons.

Is from the Bay Area and rides hard for Asians.

Plenty of damning evidence of his anti black/Hispanic posts but not one anti Asian slur.

Maybe he is black and has some deep seated issues but you cannot ignore the evidence posted by @Deacon Frye fry. Why make so many clearly anti black posts? Why talk about “hate is present whilst logic is absent” when you seem to have an abundance of hate for blacks and Hispanics?

Again, you’re looking real funny style trying to call out anti-Asian posts but you constantly talk down on black people.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
From a purely objective point of view:

I’ve never in my life heard any black person say “nikka tamer.” I mean WTF?

Dude clearly said in a post “you called me chink so I can call you spic.”

He has called Black people baboons.

Is from the Bay Area and rides hard for Asians.

Plenty of damning evidence of his anti black/Hispanic posts but not one anti Asian slur.

Maybe he is black and has some deep seated issues but you cannot ignore the evidence posted by @Deacon Frye fry. Why make so many clearly anti black posts? Why talk about “hate is present whilst logic is absent” when you seem to have an abundance of hate for blacks and Hispanics?

Again, you’re looking real funny style trying to call out anti-Asian posts but you constantly talk down on black people.
this. and i see dude post a lot. We both ride hard for the Warriors, so we see each other all the time.

but calling black ppl baboons is fukked up. imma need an explanation

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Looks black to me.

You can't expect someone to post their face.

I'm still skeptical. Based upon his post history, it's hard for me to accept his claims to be Black. Even with the hand photos. After what he's posted and said on this board, that doesn't prove shyt to me. His actions prove otherwise and actions speak louder than words (and photos in this case).
:yeshrug:

But if he is Black, he's a nutcase C00n. I'm talking C00nery on a level I haven't seen on this forum. Not since that one poster that posted those pics of the white girls calling him "the n-word" on his facebook while he was all smiles and posing with them.
:hhh:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
this. and i see dude post a lot. We both ride hard for the Warriors, so we see each other all the time.

but calling black ppl baboons is fukked up. imma need an explanation

Bruh, yall "ima need an explanation/more proof" nikkas kill me. :mjlol:

@Deacon Frye done left the thread because he literally got TIRED of posting receipts. If you like that anti-black mfer and the warriors so much that you gonna fukk with him regardless, then just go ahead and do that. But stop insulting everyone's intelligence and just leave the thread. :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude's proven that he's black. He just posts dumb shyt from time to time trying to get a rise out of people
And Ladies and Gentlemen we have another contender - no coincidence that ^^^ is caping.
I wanna go over there and get them PAAGs :mjcry:

The asians around where I am don't do shyt but date rich white guys or other asians

my white roommate in college and all his buddies/bytches all used to be on worldstar as often as my nikkas (i don't be on it tho)

really it appeals to the lowest common denominator and that includes every race

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
And Ladies and Gentlemen we have another contender - no coincidence that ^^^ is caping.
Wait. Is he bad because he likes Asians and had white room mates before?

Is he vietnamese and posting on Reddit too?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, yall "ima need an explanation/more proof" nikkas kill me. :mjlol:

@Deacon Frye done left the thread because he literally got TIRED of posting receipts. If you like that anti-black mfer and the warriors so much that you gonna fukk with him regardless, then just go ahead and do that. But stop insulting everyone's intelligence and just leave the thread. :dead:
just reiterating the sentiments of @ThrobbingHood a few posts above. i never really liked the "black hand test"

we both post in the same thread in the Coliseum, relax. I've never had an issue with him before. Didnt even know about his history with this kinda thing

im saying he's either a self-hating black person or an asian dude pretending to be black. i need more info to figure out which one it is :yeshrug: