Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Oh fukkkkkk no! How and Why the fuk is this dude still here . ??!! Done deal for me. That’s all I needed to see on this thread. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman come explain this, you white faggit.
So now I'm white with black skin? Or I keep a black person around me 24/7 so I can prove to internet folk....I'm not about to keep explaining shyt to you. You're hell bent on joining the crowd of hate and being my Opp so I'll just put you on ignore and keep enjoying my day. God bless :coffee:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idc what the fukk he is, the jokes are funny just like with the Sinequan or whatever the hell the clowns name is :mjlol:

but that being said, if your online ethnicity is constantly in question for years and you constantly bring that energy on while defending yourself then you need to look in the mirror.

for the record I think @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman person is black, he just a weirdo. Most people with high post counts are, they too goofy to figure out that talking to much will make you contradict yourself here, in real life or anywhere else.

Sometimes just shutting the fukk up works but like I said, with people who post and talk too much, they can’t help themselves and tell me I’m lying :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Feels good to be part of the mob instead of having the mob against you doesn't it? I understand....actually I don't but :coffee:
You call black people “gorillas” . But get up in arms over the term -“chin-“. Kill your self. Your credibility is finished- you’re not black talking like that. Foh - fake cacasian b*stard.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Idc what the fukk he is, the jokes are funny just like with the Sinequan or whatever the hell the clowns name is :mjlol:

but that being said, if your online ethnicity is constantly in question for years and you constantly bring that energy on while defending yourself then you need to look in the mirror.

for the record I think @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman person is black, he just a weirdo. Most people with high post counts are, they too goofy to figure out that talking to much will make you contradict yourself here, in real life or anywhere else.

Sometimes just shutting the fukk up works but like I said, with people who post and talk too much, they can’t help themselves and tell me I’m lying :russ:
I post on a forum...I'm definitely a square and a weirdo :manny: you told no lies.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So now I'm white with black skin? Or I keep a black person around me 24/7 so I can prove to internet folk....I'm not about to keep explaining shyt to you. You're hell bent on joining the crowd of hate and being my Opp so I'll just put you on ignore and keep enjoying my day. God bless :coffee:

Fuk that - don’t include me in your bullshyt. I never said any racist shyt or diatribes against my own race and nationality, like what you got away with on here . Check my consistency. I am the mob, bytch.

:mjlol:

He refuses to address why he is calling us "gorillas", "baboons", "Dominican Spics", and insulting us sexually. We should all know that he is full of shyt by now. It's clear he's Asian.

IF he is Black, he's the worst kind of C00n and he's still gotta go. He'd be the type of guy to tell on Nat Turner before the uprising.
:camby:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
OP doesnt link to any thread...
whats the thread where it was found out that this was his instagram?
:usure:

Check the first page, toward the top. There is a link to the IG posted there in the OP of this thread. Otherwise, someone else posted the other exposal thread on one of the first pages.

*edit*
I removed it.

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I post on a forum...I'm definitely a square and a weirdo :manny: you told no lies.

those aren’t mutually inclusive, I would assume most people that joined forums are hobbyist ( seeing as though that’s where you will get the most specific info about whatever you’re into ) and just ventured into off topic sections and given current times, it blossomed from there...

But you love this attention because you smart enough to know that all this Asian and poc :cape: for one isn’t doing anything because people feel like they feel and nobody here or anywhere else online is going to change that and given your history...:manny:

so don’t play the victim here, you like this shyt just as much as they like it and just like with politics and everything else, it’s just a big silly ass game everyone plays :manny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Your “god” is not mine. The devil blessed you.
Black women are such fukking followers.

:mjpls:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

This actually makes sense. The guy could honestly be a Weaboo Anime C00n with a fat ass Sumo wrestling asian baby's momma. He is a flagrant C00n for a lot of his posts, if this is the case.
:francis:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
A thousand words right?

20200427-174105.jpg
So your roommate or Black buddy has horrible penmanship?
What does this prove?
How do we even know that's a Black hand?
Looks black to me.

You can't expect someone to post their face.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
those aren’t mutually inclusive, I would assume most people that joined forums are hobbyist ( seeing as though that’s where you will get the most specific info about whatever you’re into ) and just ventured into off topic sections and given current times, it blossomed from there...

But you love this attention because you smart enough to know that all this Asian and poc :cape: for one isn’t doing anything because people feel like they feel and nobody here or anywhere else online is going to change that and given your history...:manny:

so don’t play the victim here, you like this shyt just as much as they like it and just like with politics and everything else,
it’s just a big silly ass game everyone plays :manny:
Very logical post, which will be rare in this thread but peep game. I never started defending Asians on here until I got accused of being one. It was only then that I seen what it felt like to be an Asian on a hip hop forum. I've been called a Chink by folk that say people should be banned for using racial slurs....in the same post they called me a Chink in :mindblown:

I use this analogy. Imagine knowing you're straight but one person starts a rumor that you're gay and the whole school believes it. Imagine being called a faq everyday knowing you'd fukk every attractive bytch in their family of age.

That would make you empathetic towards gays and when you see a gay person being jumped or harrassed by a crowd you could either ignore it, join it to get the heat off of you...or do the righteous thing and speak out against it.

If I was accused of being gay on here I'd have more empathy for them. It just so happen that being Asian was the lie "@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank" created about me :manny: