Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

*Waiting for that Indiglow Meta-like turn*

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"No one cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining"-Charlamagne
You don’t live in your truth, stop posting the same repeat quote like you’re thorough. Explain why you run reckless with your racism calling black peoples gorillas and baboons, using all types of racially derogatory terms, fukkin hypocrite fraud bytch.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Very logical post, which will be rare in this thread but peep game. I never started defending Asians on here until I got accused of being one. It was only then that I seen what it felt like to be an Asian on a hip hop forum. I've been called a Chink by folk that say people should be banned for using racial slurs....in the same post they called me a Chink in :mindblown:

I use this analogy. Imagine knowing you're straight but one person starts a rumor that you're gay and the whole school believes it. Imagine being called a faq everyday knowing you'd fukk every attractive bytch in their family of age.

That would make you empathetic towards gays and when you see a gay person being jumped or harrassed by a crowd you could either ignore it, join it to get the heat off of you...or do the righteous thing and speak out against it.

If I was accused of being gay on here I'd have more empathy for them. It just so happen that being Asian was the lie "@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank" created about me :manny:
People who aren’t gay don’t vehemently try to prove that they’re not gay. They say foh and keep it moving.

Also are you going address calling people baboons

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread is proof of why you should never take anyone seriously who asks you to post a pic of your hand. Even if you do, that won't stop the accusations.
No, you just see what you want to see instead of the damn writing on the wall when the same person has a history of lies and being disingenuous- don’t put your stupidity in believing that a hand pic speaks to who he is or his character as a person. Anyone can post or download a hand. That’s how y’all stay falling for the okey doke

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude calls black people “gorillas, apes, baboons , sp-cs, “ , got caught in multiple lies. While saying blatant racist and defamatory language but posts a “hand” out of nowhere with no proof of who or what it’s attached to, that makes it okay and cancels out the obvious. “He aight, he black though - there’s his hand “ after using the word “nigg- tamer” . Yeah ok
:mjlol::deadrose:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I was reading some posts about black people attacking Asian business owners, and I’m thinking, they were attacked because those are the businesses in those low income areas. It has nothing to do with them being Asian. Do they really think middle class black people are out robbing stores?

:dahell:

And they don’t hire black people, so they aren’t creating jobs in those areas. Why aren’t they opening stores in white areas? Are the white people not allowing them to open up shop there?

:sas2:

Ever been to a local city/county zoning board meeting to see commercial zoning law being made or enforced? A lot of people talk about the history of redlining, but the residential part is just one facet. Commercial zoning is a very, very effective tool.

Daps
This dude calls black people “gorillas, apes, baboons , sp-cs, “ , got caught in multiple lies. While saying blatant racist and defamatory language but posts a “hand” out of nowhere with no proof of who or what it’s attached to, that makes it okay and cancels out the obvious. “He aight, he black though - there’s his hand “ after using the word “nigg- tamer” . Yeah ok
:mjlol::deadrose:
The bizarre part is he will wait until this thread blows over and will be back on his bullshyt as if nothing happened

You saw it with how he edited his posts to make it seem like everyone was crazy when he was blackthoughts

Bring up this thread, his posts? He'll put you on ignore so he can block you out out his mind or if he really is black still believe in whatever bizzaro perception he has of himself

Daps
If he is black, he's
1) a troll
2) a c00n
3) mentally ill
4) crazy
5) all of the above

I'm going with 5)

Who posts that racist hateful shyt, goes back and edits the posts, then puts that dumb ass saying under your username only to be exposed being a major violator of your own philosophy, while calling people hateful and regurgitating your dumbass saying when people expose YOUR OWN WORDS and putting you on ignore

wtf :dead:

Last edited: