Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I will never understand this. you are here too.

if people that post on messageboards are lames and square, while you yourself are on it, what does that say.

no nikka, you can have swag and get bytches and post on here, don't project yourself onto me. fukk out of here with that shyt, I just like the format more than I do fb, there's nothing deeper than that.

reddit is top 3 sites on the planet, that means well over 10s of millions use it. humans use social media now, its no longer a nerd thing, its a norm in most humans lives. people just dont share what boards they go on because they want to stay anon. rightfully so.

I NEVER SAID THEYRE ALL LAMES AND SQUARES

THERES STILL ROUGHLY THAT 10-20% OF COOL FOLKS WHO DONT TAKE THIS SHIIT TOO SERIOUS..

ITS KINDA LIKE LIFE.. U NOT GUNA LOCK YASELF IN YOUR HOUSE ALL DAY CUZ THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE OUT IN THE WORLD ARE STUPID, ARE U? NAAH, U GUNA NAVIGATE AROUND THE IDIOTS AND FIND THE COOL PEOPLES

THATS WHAT IT IS

IF WHAT I SAID OFFENDED U MAYBE THERES A REASON FOR THAT

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
if only OP backed up his claims...

:yeshrug:

all i see is a nikka being c00nish in his words...
im still trying to see the links to that subreddit and instagram
OP, when you on point... you dont need to exaggerate...
:ufdup:

His suspected Instagram is posted from another thread in the OP. The providing proof for the subreddit is virtually impossible. He could be using any username, and there's like 40k subscribers to that subreddit. However, do to his racist posts here on TheColi and defense of racist Asians (his people), this leads me to believe that he posts on r/aznidentity.

He better hope that I never figure out what his Reddit username is. He probably wiped it out or changed his username like he has attempted to do here.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow - y’all have been calling dude out for years- since 2016
:ohhh:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-collect-your-rep.447158/page-2#post-20073142

lol

Given: 3 minutes ago
Blackthoughts commented: (Spic)

Given: Tuesday
Blackthoughts commented: (You are a fukkin clown just like the rest of the ugly baboon bytches in the Eastbay)

Given: Wednesday at 1:08 AM
Blackthoughts commented: (Ya mom's must've fukked an Asian for free food coming up)

Given: May 23rd 2016
Blackthoughts commented: (Dominican Spic )

Given: May 22nd 2016
Blackthoughts commented: (ur a gorilla ass fakkit forreal)

:russ: I am dead

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
lol

Blackthoughts commented: (You are a fukkin clown just like the rest of the ugly baboon bytches in the Eastbay)

Blackthoughts commented: (Ya mom's must've fukked an Asian for free food coming up)

Wow...I'm posting this on the OP.
:snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol

Oh fukkkkkk no! How and Why the fuk is this dude still here . ??!! Done deal for me. That’s all I needed to see on this thread. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman come explain this, you white faggit.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
A thousand words right?

20200427-174105.jpg

So your roommate or Black buddy has horrible penmanship?
What does this prove?
How do we even know that's a Black hand?

Daps
Buckle up, you're in for a wild ride.

I was reading some posts about black people attacking Asian business owners, and I’m thinking, they were attacked because those are the businesses in those low income areas. It has nothing to do with them being Asian. Do they really think middle class black people are out robbing stores?

:dahell:

And they don’t hire black people, so they aren’t creating jobs in those areas. Why aren’t they opening stores in white areas? Are the white people not allowing them to open up shop there?

:sas2:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Feels good to be part of the mob instead of having the mob against you doesn't it? I understand....actually I don't but :coffee:
Fuk that - don’t include me in your bullshyt. I never said any racist shyt or diatribes against my own race and nationality, like what you got away with on here . Check my consistency. I am the mob, bytch.