Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
WB needs to just come out and announce that they are doing the Kalel/Calvin Ellis version (without the President Superman part which I always thought was goofy) and save themselves from all the backlash they are getting.

EMBTkdP.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TV Show. Geoff Johns is not a big Stewart fan.
Yeah. It's what I thought.

Snyder wanted to use Stewart in the Snyder cut, even casted the role and filmed it but WB gave him the :camby: Snyder almost quit again but they compromised and used Martian Manhunter in the scene.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Snyder wanted to use Stewart in the Snyder cut, even casted the role and filmed it but WB gave him the :camby: Snyder almost quit again but they compromised and used Martian Manhunter in the scene again.

GL needs a proper introduction not a thrown in cameo especially when they don't even know how they're going to move forward with their universe.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is there going to be a movie or will he just show up in the tv show?

TV Show. Geoff Johns is not a big Stewart fan.

Snyder wanted to use Stewart in the Snyder cut, even casted the role and filmed it but WB gave him the :camby: Snyder almost quit again but they compromised and used Martian Manhunter in the scene again.

Last thing I read said that John Stewart was going to be the lead of a movie produced by JJ Abrams and the character wasn't going to be used in the TV show.