Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This put Marvel on the Hot Seat. Recast T'Challa! T'Challa is one of Marvel Most Powerful Man in Marvel Universe, and DC doing a Black Superman is giving Black Children who never heard of Val Zod another Strong Black Man Image that they had with T'Challa that they can be proud of
The have Blue Marvel they can push. The only answer to a Superman.

This just highlights how weak comics have historically been with minority characters. There are only few notably powerful ones within each company (and most of the good DC Black characters come from Milestone). Most minority heroes are either street level, sidekick/supporting or legacy characters with a mantle passed down from a more iconic White hero. Like the only reason Shang Chi got a film is because Marvel looked in their history for a prominent Asian hero, and the only choices they really had to push were either Shang Chi or little Amadeus Cho.

That's why I always been down with the idea creating new strong, original minority characters off jump, introduce them in the films and then they can work their way into the comics.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They are trying something different with the character who is just stale in the modern landscape. I don't mind and got a wait and see attitude.
this has a chance to be the first decent new property they've had in decades, i aint mad at it

val zod, or whoever i dont care it'll be black superman to the public

black superman > emo superman

DC going FULL DC:wow:

MARSHICA
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:francis: Yeah I'm not a fan of this. I rather they create new black super heroes than do this shyt.

madultimatehawk-michael-b-jordan-killmonger-vibranium

Nah, we taking over everything! :lolbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I been saying it for 3 years now....

If they were smart they'd bush em and get a brotha to play him. You thought folks showed out for black panther it'd be triple that for Supaman :banderas:

Sounds like the dopest struggle and character growth/conflict to me.
I got all the power in the world do I kill these racist ass peckerwoods with my laser vision or do I see them as people who I hope I can change by my good deeds?
Written right and by a black man I think it'd be the dopest superhero movie ever.

WB i want my check :ufdup:

And ill reiterate it one mo damn time

WB I WANT MY CHECK :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
ray fisher never taking his foot off them nikkas necks! :russ:
I don't blame breh. Regardless how one feels about the overall Snyder cut, Ray's role in it was better by miles. They really did bruh dirty with that whedon cut it was almost sabotage like :picard:

Last edited: