Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can’t for the life of me understand why people get excited by Superman unless he’s a villain

Nobody wants to see this. He’s such a lame ass superhero with no Redeeming qualities. His whole setup is dumb, how the fukk reading glasses is suppose to disguise you ? :skip:

Now as a DC Stan :mjgrin:

Y’all know I can’t let y’all get away with slandering the great name of Superman

He will lead us to victory in another year!!:ufdup:

The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now as a DC Stan :mjgrin:

Y’all know I can’t let y’all get away with slandering the great name of Superman

He will lead us to victory in another year!!:ufdup:

The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

throw-christopher-reeve.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I can’t for the life of me understand why people get excited by Superman unless he’s a villain
Bad take cap is just as much as a good too shoes and he’s had good movies. shyt Superman already has two classic movies until his belt. He’s got the classic stories to adapt from they just need a competent writer behind the script. He’s got a good crop of villains to pick from as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bad take cap is just as much as a good too shoes and he’s had good movies. shyt Superman already has two classic movies until his belt. He’s got the classic stories to adapt from they just a competent writer behind the script.

I dont wanna watch a movie where the hero is easily the strongest person in the movie and infallible. The only crutch Superman really has is how good he is. He’s like goku, the only time people get over on them is because they are tard levels of naive.

Captain america works because while he’s also approaching forest gump levels of tard heroism, he’s not super strong either, just barely stronger than some of his opponents.

Realistically captain america rarely defeats anyone on his own

that’s why solo hulk movies have been boring. They end up just being punch fest or Superman lifting an island or something dumb.

the best heroes outwit their opponents or use teamwork to win

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I dont wanna watch a movie where the hero is easily the strongest person in the movie and infallible. The only crutch Superman really has is how good he is. He’s like goku, the only time people get over on them is because they are tard levels of naive.

Captain america works because while he’s also approaching forest gump levels of tard heroism, he’s not super strong either, just barely stronger than some of his opponents.

that’s why solo hulk movies have been boring. They end up just being punch fest or Superman lifting an island or something dumb.

Yes let’s just ignore the fact that the character has existing classics already. Come on breh there are plenty of classics that could be drawn on to make a great Superman movie.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes let’s just ignore the fact that the character has existing classics already. Come on breh there are plenty of classics that could be drawn on to make a great Superman movie.

Only Superman story i would be even a little interested in is kingdom come. They’ve already touched on the death of Superman, and it sucked

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Only Superman story i would be even a little interested in is kingdom come. They’ve already touched on the death of Superman, and it sucked

They don’t need a literal comics to screen adaption they can take bits and pieces from different stories and create something uniquely for the big screen. Snyder failed at touching on the heart of who Superman is but a decent director could reinvigorate the character and bring him to a whole new generation.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They don’t need a literal comics to screen adaption they can take bits and pieces from different stories and create something uniquely for the big screen. Snyder failed at touching on the heart of who Superman is but a decent director could reinvigorate the character and bring him to a whole new generation.
He said it all

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I just don't get why they keep superman on earth, his movies should be about him chasing brainiac accross the galaxy and fighting crazy alien shyt or getting trapped in some trippy dimension.

No one wants to see fukking jeff Bezos with a kriptonite ring again:scust:

Same for the games, every superman game is him flying around metroplis fighting robots, smh.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Darkseid,Zod, Doomsday, Brainiac, Parasite, Metallo, Mongul, Bizzaro, Mr. Mxyzptlk are all stronger than Superman and can kill him stop it. Same thing with the Hulk they haven't adapted the right stories to tell a movie yet. :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Superman fans live in absolute denial. He's a character that doesn't work anymore. WB would do best to leave him out of installments and treat him as an event movie only character.

Superman is a dead IP in the live action world. Everything about him is uninteresting.

How many different types of flops will it take before people stop blaming everything else but the elephant in the room?

Rey being a Mary Sue was the chief complaint of the new trilogy but nah Superman see that's different :whoa:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Superman fans live in absolute denial. He's a character that doesn't work anymore. WB would do best to leave him out of installments and treat him as an event movie only character.

Superman is a dead IP in the live action world. Everything about him is uninteresting.

How many different types of flops will it take before people stop blaming everything else but the elephant in the room?

Rey being a Mary Sue was the chief complaint of the new trilogy but nah Superman see that's different :whoa:

Not just movies, games and comics also.