Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Also the rocky as black Adam and the Hispanic lady playing supergirl

we know why white fans and they black pals ain’t loosing they mind over those choices :mjpls:

Supergirl is a white Hispanic most people wont notice she's not white.

And the rock is universally loved he can play any character an get away with it...however he LOOKS like black adam, he's perfect for the role

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I loved MOS and Cavill as supes the entire movie is severely underrated...:francis: they gonna look back in a few years and be like... Damn, we fukked up...:mjlol:
Yep

Exactly, you just met your real dad(as a hologram) your adobted homeworld is being terraformed and your the only one who can stop it, not to mention the genes of your lost race are in your body, and you have to beat a group of elite soldiers who are also superpowered. By hey, make sure I:smugbiden: the whole time because, I wouldnt want anyone to think this was serious or anything.

Exactly, supes didnt get a chance to fulfill his arc which would have lead to the superman we know

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What do you think of his comic book writing? I bought the first few BPs he wrote but it didn't keep my attention. I stopped after like 4 or 5 issues.

Mostly trash, for reasons I detailed earlier in the thread.

He has been more miss than hit for me.

I feel like he's in the wrong genre of writing. His approach to writing is most suited for historical pieces, or maybe mysteries, something that the more educated and thoughtful crowd is more into. When it comes to superheroes, there's moments where people want that wackiness factor, people want to have fun, turn their brains off, laugh, all that. He doesn't do that, in the rare moments that he does try, it doesn't work well IMO and I think it's gonna turn a lot of people off.

I want the guy to do well but I don't predict it will turn out good.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s a good point but I just think everybody knew aqua man would need to be modernized to work on the big screen

looks like Supes needs some of that "modernization" too :mjlol:

I liked into darkness

Jason is half white doesnt look full polynesian.
And he looks just like the 90's grunge aquaman when he had a hook for a hand

Nah Jason can't pass for White, at least Anglo White like comic book Arthur(Grunge Aquaman looks more like Hemsworth/Thor). He has the entire Poly aesthetic and they gave him the traditional tribal tattoos. There is really no excuse for the difference in energy to be real. At least Superman has had over 6 films traditionally as a White guy, Aquaman hasn't had any lol. If someone is going to bytch about keeping characters accurate to the source, then let that slide, they gonna be looking kinda funny in the light. They might as well admit they're anti-Black and go on.

"No, I don't want Michael B.Jordan. Superman is not Black:

" You were fine with Jason Momoa. Aquaman isn't a pacific islander"

"b-b-but that's different."

FOH :mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Was Zack Snyder the head of Warner Brothers? Who hired him? Who gave him complete control over the DC universe? Was he the one that edited most of superman's character development out of the BvS movie?

His the idiot that decided to combine the dark knight returns and the death of Superman into one in Superman second outing and Batman’s first in this verse. Audience hadn’t even had a chance to care about this Superman so his death was meaningless. Snyder deserves blame as does that idiot Goyer for the terrible depiction of Superman and his supporting cast. I mean introduce Jimmy Olsen to kill him in the same movie with a few minutes of his introduction.:scust:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
What do you think of his comic book writing? I bought the first few BPs he wrote but it didn't keep my attention. I stopped after like 4 or 5 issues.
Garbage truck juice
giphy.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

such a clown studio my god

I don't want

Every hero don't need to be Black
Saw someone say finally, a Black female lead in a Transformers film. I FEEL SEEN!

Honestly
They're probably only doing this because they have no idea what to do with them
And feel like this is free publicity and ppl will come in droves

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
There's actually a black Superman

:mjtf:

The real crime is Justice League Dark getting canceled.
There is but there's much more shyt I'd rather see if we doing Black heroes
This is unnecessary

Only Black Superman is a c00n Superman

"Why don't you stop the police brutality:usure:?"

"Not my place":hubie::manny::mjpls: