Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
How would he have done that tho? He wasn't going to create an ark and take thousands of Black people back to Africa.

Kids need drive, motivation and most importantly, opportunities. Giving the children a gateway into tech which could potentially lead them into riches, is leading them out of the projects.

It speaks to the range that Killmonger was on. Wardogs on every continent. Versus tech lessons for one project.

The movie was psyops. Can't be number 1. Settle for the place you're in and get the crumbs.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:snoop: I hate being this way.. but why put this kind of pressure on the film OR the lead actor? I could see if they were going to continue with the Snyderverse and have both coexist. But to make this move after how well the SnyderCut was received seems shortsighted. It just seems like another example of DC trying to play catch up to Marvel, but now they're trying to do it with the racial diversity. Just focus on giving us decent Cyborg, Jon Stewart, and Black Adam movies.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:snoop: I hate being this way.. but why put this kind of pressure on the film OR the lead actor? I could see if they were going to continue with the Snyderverse and have both coexist. But to make this move after how well the SnyderCut was received seems shortsighted. It just seems like another example of DC trying to play catch up to Marvel, but now they're trying to do it with the racial diversity. Just focus on giving us decent Cyborg, Jon Stewart, and Black Adam movies.
One would argue they legit setting that shot up for failure. But who would want to do that with potential billion on the line?