Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
It's still interesting how Momoa got cast as Aquaman and people were perfectly fine with him being raceswapped from a stoic, blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan king into a Polynesian surfer one. Now I didn't mind it, but considering how angry and rabid comic book diehards get when their characters aren't 100% accurate to the source material, it's wild how that happened without as much of a peep. His first live action film appearance too.

Clark Kent has also been Half-Asian/Hapa(Dean Cain) too.

Geoff Johns, or whoever is partly in charge over there at DC, prefer Hal Jordan over John Stewart. John is coming,eventually, but it's looking like he will have to share screentime with Hal.

it’s a good point but I just think everybody knew aqua man would need to be modernized to work on the big screen

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's been writing the absolutest whitest white bread superhero comic book character on the planet for a couple years now.
*Does some googling*
tenor.gif

Let me shut the hell then.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It's still interesting how Momoa got cast as Aquaman and people were perfectly fine with him being raceswapped from a stoic, blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan king into a Polynesian surfer one. Now I didn't mind it, but considering how angry and rabid comic book diehards get when their characters aren't 100% accurate to the source material, it's wild how that happened without as much of a peep. His first live action film appearance too.

Clark Kent has also been Half-Asian/Hapa(Dean Cain) too.

Also the rocky as black Adam and the Hispanic lady playing supergirl

we know why white fans and they black pals ain’t loosing they mind over those choices :mjpls:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Isn’t that Zack Snyder fault with his trash as Superman depiction
Was Zack Snyder the head of Warner Brothers? Who hired him? Who gave him complete control over the DC universe? Was he the one that edited most of superman's character development out of the BvS movie?