Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cavill was a good superman, he's not the reason the DC universe failed. The studio having no direction, writing bad scripts, interference from the suits, and them trying to rush a justice league movie is the reason it failed.

These reboots isn't showing me that they've learned from their mistakes.

Are they really trying to have multiple universes that have nothing to do with each other? Whats the gameplan?

The upcoming batman movie isn't connected to the mainline DC universe or the joker movie. Wonder woman, shazam, black Adam, aquaman 2, suicide squad 2, are all still part of the mainline DC universe so it doesn't seem like they are ending that storyline.

Now they have a superman reboot in the works? What the fukk are they trying to do?

This shyt is a mess.

:mjtf:
:mjlol:

Being WB exec must be so easy. Just greenlight random shyt and pray it works. If it doesn't, press the reboot button :unimpressed:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ugh gross Abrams

He tired to destroy star trek
He tired to destroy star wars

Now he going after the super heroes

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!!!
:sadcam:
tenor.gif

Tried? :usure: nikka was fukking successful and with Star Wars he had some help from Rian Johnson.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I honestly don't give a fukk about Michael B Jordan. Found out he's playing in the adaption of Without Remorse, once of my favorite books of all time. And it seems like they changed the entire fukking story, including turning John Kelly from a 40 something yo white man into Michael B Jordan. Every synopsis I read about it sounds nothing like the actual book.

I don't think he's more than a serviceable actor and I don't understand why the fukk they're trying to make a black Superman when John Stewart is sitting right the fukk there.

Sounds on brand for Michael B Jordan. I've seen interviews where he states he doesn't want black roles, he wants the white ones :aicmon:. I don't get it but hey it's his career.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still interesting how Momoa got cast as Aquaman and people were perfectly fine with him being raceswapped from a stoic, blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan king into a Polynesian surfer one. Now I didn't mind it, but considering how angry and rabid comic book diehards get when their characters aren't 100% accurate to the source material, it's wild how that happened without as much of a peep. His first live action film appearance too.

Clark Kent has also been Half-Asian/Hapa(Dean Cain) too.

I honestly don't give a fukk about Michael B Jordan. Found out he's playing in the adaption of Without Remorse, once of my favorite books of all time. And it seems like they changed the entire fukking story, including turning John Kelly from a 40 something yo white man into Michael B Jordan. Every synopsis I read about it sounds nothing like the actual book.

I don't think he's more than a serviceable actor and I don't understand why the fukk they're trying to make a black Superman when John Stewart is sitting right the fukk there.

Geoff Johns, or whoever is partly in charge over there at DC, prefer Hal Jordan over John Stewart. John is coming,eventually, but it's looking like he will have to share screentime with Hal.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds on brand for Michael B Jordan. I've seen interviews where he states he doesn't want black roles, he wants the white ones :aicmon:. I don't get it but hey it's his career.

I think I get what he means. He doesn't want roles Hollywood specifically writes for Black people(Biopic, slavery,.etc). He wants to do the roles Hollywood would typically cast a White actor for(action hero, romantic lead.etc).

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cavill was a good superman, he's not the reason the DC universe failed. The studio having no direction, writing bad scripts, interference from the suits, and them trying to rush a justice league movie is the reason it failed.

These reboots isn't showing me that they've learned from their mistakes.

Are they really trying to have multiple universes that have nothing to do with each other? Whats the gameplan?

The upcoming batman movie isn't connected to the mainline DC universe or the joker movie. Wonder woman, shazam, black Adam, aquaman 2, suicide squad 2, are all still part of the mainline DC universe so it doesn't seem like they are ending that storyline.

Now they have a superman reboot in the works? What the fukk are they trying to do?

This shyt is a mess.

:mjtf:
The Cavil movies didn't do what they wanted, they want to move on. Every other studio was able to make blockbusters without him, I'm sure they can do it to.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They are literally just throwing shyt at the wall to see what sticks at this point.

DC will continue to be a failure until they create a DC studio and a direction. This shyt ain't gonna work.

:francis:
B-b-b-but Joker and Aquaman made tons of money!!!!!! :why:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The Cavil movies didn't do what they wanted, they want to move on. Every other studio was able to make blockbusters without him, I'm sure they can do it to.
Cavill wasn't the reason those movies didn't do what they wanted. They can reboot the shyt 100 times with 100 different actors and the shyt will fail every time unless they fix the real issues with the DC universe. Nobody had an issue with Cavill as Superman, that isn't the problem people had like Aflect being too old to play batman. He has the look and the acting skills to play the part. The problem is how the character was written, and they can cast anyone and have the same problem because of the poor writing.

If they are looking at other studios putting out successful movies and thinking Cavill was the problem then they obviously haven't learned anything from their mistakes.