'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
With CW its all about if it can still sell these show internationally, how they do on DVD boxsets (Maybe not so much now) and on streaming services after the season is done

They mostly all still seem to do welll on these as their demographc prefers that or their more popular overseass.

So unless that dries up I dont see it going anywhere

It will be interesting to see how HBO Max launching affects WB/CW rights for prgrames on Netlfix
Yup. It’s all about the demo and streaming rights and Twitter impressions for them. That’s it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
To be fair, aren’t most CW shows ratings trash when compared to major networks?

Also, on a complete side note, if they have Ollie sacrifice himself and Barry or Kara still die, that’s the worst writing ever :russ:
Last thing I read had Supergirl losing viewers that watched Batwoman.

And I would honestly be cool with all 3 of them dying. Supergirl is awful and Flash has been pretty mediocre for a couple seasons now itself.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Last thing I read had Supergirl losing viewers that watched Batwoman.

And I would honestly be cool with all 3 of them dying. Supergirl is awful and Flash has been pretty mediocre for a couple seasons now itself.
Supergirl and flash do the best ratings wise it looks like. Arrow is the worst this season but it’s ending so meh

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
This was on reddit earlier this month :jbhmm:

xkrqCZS.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Link to reddit post?

Sounds like this is accurate, because Variety just put this out today
How Disney Plus, HBO Max, Peacock Are Banking on Splashy Movies in the Streaming Wars

Disney’s rivals aren’t as firm in their plans, but they’re beginning to move aggressively. HBO Max is expected to lean heavily on Warner Bros. to supply it with exclusive content. The subscription service hopes the studio will provide it with eight to 10 movies, a number that could ramp up over time. Certain films could be produced or overseen by the likes of Abrams and Greg Berlanti, two prominent creative forces with overall deals on the lot. Some of these productions could be tentpole-sized, with healthy budgets that could rival those of major feature films. Eventually productions will likely hail from the DC Universe, WarnerMedia’s in-house comic book division, as it looks for compelling content. The studio was successful in convincing Melissa McCarthy to release her upcoming comedy “Superintelligence” on the service, and other feature projects could follow suit.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Always hated the Lois Lane character & seeing this is on the CW & she's a co-star I can only imagine how irritating she will be.

Hard Pass

Hope this doesn't affect Supergirl though, has been consistently the best CW show.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its gonna be trash

Supes will be a bytch ass nikka and fukk up and Lois gonna “save the day” every episode

this is just gonna be more feminist pandering from CW

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its gonna be trash

Supes will be a bytch ass nikka and fukk up and Lois gonna “save the day” every episode

this is just gonna be more feminist pandering from CW

haven’t y’all noticed that CW over the last few years has been turning into the girl power network. They started phasing out the male centric shows years ago. It started with supergirl. Arrow is ending. Supernatural is ending. Flash has given more voice to Iris than the damn flash himself. Now look at the arrow spinoff. Batwoman. The increase in teen dramas. The CW is planning to bring back the Game as an hour drama too.