'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra Does this mean the end of "Supergirl"? "Supergirl" feels like a redundant show, if we're getting a new "Lois & Clark" show.
Supergirl died in the OG Crisis on Infinite Earths series so they could do that and then slot in the new Superman & Lois show as a replacement.

latest

Supergirl's ratings have been majorly trash for a while now and with Batwoman on now they have their "Gil Power" show covered.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Supergirl died in the OG Crisis on Infinite Earths series so they could do that and then slot in the new Superman & Lois show as a replacement.

latest

Supergirl's ratings have been majorly trash for a while now and with Batwoman on now they have their "Gil Power" show covered.
To be fair, aren’t most CW shows ratings trash when compared to major networks?

Also, on a complete side note, if they have Ollie sacrifice himself and Barry or Kara still die, that’s the worst writing ever :russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Also, on a complete side note, if they have Ollie sacrifice himself and Barry or Kara still die, that’s the worst writing ever :russ:

thats whats crazy about the writing. Oliver is being told he dies meanwhile flash's paper says he vanishes... and supergirl what ... goes to the future with the legion .. who's correct.

i personally think Ollie should vanish and wakes up in the series premier ... basically his consciousness traveled back .. which is basically the same as saying the flash vanished and became the ightining bolt that struck him.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thats whats crazy about the writing. Oliver is being told he dies meanwhile flash's paper says he vanishes... and supergirl what ... goes to the future with the legion .. who's correct.

i personally think Ollie should vanish and wakes up in the series premier ... basically his consciousness traveled back .. which is basically the same as saying the flash vanished and became the ightining bolt that struck him.
That cheapens it tho. At least for me. If he’s gone let him be gone. I could see them doing that tho as a way to have their cake and eat it too

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That cheapens it tho. At least for me. If he’s gone let him be gone. I could see them doing that tho as a way to have their cake and eat it too

but he's gone as far as the timeline is concerned and it moves on with Green Arrow and the Canaries with Mia think Oliver died
but when his consciousness goes back their are no memories.. so basically its like we can start watching the show from ep 1 and see what happens

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but he's gone as far as the timeline is concerned and it moves on with Green Arrow and the Canaries with Mia think Oliver died
but when his consciousness goes back their are no memories.. so basically its like we can start watching the show from ep 1 and see what happens
That’s a narrative cheat. Like I said I can see them doing it. Still a cheat

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra Does this mean the end of "Supergirl"? "Supergirl" feels like a redundant show, if we're getting a new "Lois & Clark" show.

latest

There was an article last week (or the week before) about how Supergirl's ratings had hit a new series low. Also there was a rumor early this year about this current season 5 would be the last season.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
How many live action shows will they give this cracka:mjtf: they cant even pull off a film for him.:mjlol:

Meanwhile Batman, the money maker, gets shyt like an Alfred show and a trashy 30s cameo in his own show.:unimpressed:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There was an article last week (or the week before) about how Supergirl's ratings had hit a new series low. Also there was a rumor early this year about this current season 5 would be the last season.

With CW its all about if it can still sell these show internationally, how they do on DVD boxsets (Maybe not so much now) and on streaming services after the season is done

They mostly all still seem to do welll on these as their demographc prefers that or their more popular overseass.

So unless that dries up I dont see it going anywhere

It will be interesting to see how HBO Max launching affects WB/CW rights for prgrames on Netlfix