'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really dont understand why they do that. They think viewers are too stupid to know the difference between big screen and a small screen batman? They pull the same thing with the cartoon embargoes with the villains as well.
Don’t know breh. Been their policy for a long ass time now

Daps
I’m so hyped. Tyler really knocks down the charming part of Clark/Superman. I’m looking forward to that fire first season. Good but not great 2nd season. The third season where I actively ignore the issues with it. And the lies I will tell myself as the show drags itself to an end.

but for now. It’s about god damn time Supes got his own show. I’m there day with a Superman t-shirt on and a towel around my neck.

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodbye cavill, wb clearly giving up on the big screen version of the character.
And Batman is too strong of a property to waste on a WB show

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
waaaaaaaaaaaaait a MINUTE!!!!!!

MV5BZTU1ZGFjNzEtZWYzZC00ZmI0LTg2NmMtN2YyNTY4YzhlODIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg

:what:
This was my show growing up:wow:Lois was a dime piece.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Wonder if they try and bring back Mehcad Brooks or if he's really done with TV

They don't really need a Jimmy Olsen or can just create another from that prototype like Jenny from MOS.

Plus, with the Crisis reboot they could just de-age the character an have a new actor play him if they want.