'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Arrowverse is overwith bruh, flash overwith, supernatural done... no reason to even watch that trash ass network :francis: Warner Cannibalized the shyt outta it.

Even though it got a chance to finish they kind of bushed The 100. I would have tuned in for that canceled spinoff.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I skipped that show... it just seemed too lackluster for me...:mjlol:

Shame because I thought it bodied most of the teen drama shows around it at the time. I eventually fell off all the DC shows you mentioned in your previous post but I stuck with Supernatural (mostly out of some weird loyalty :dead:) and The 100 (which IMO didn't go ass until the final season) all the way to the end.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Man they gotta stop treating fans like they stupid

No one would be confused…. Good grief man that’s a silly excuse
This was a limited replacement for the supergirl show because the actress didn't come back after her pregnancy. So if you add the years of both show, it ran its course.

There is still an animated superman show on adult swim, so any new ideas will come out of that.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 'bullshyt' to most fans who consume this media regularly, but to the average person or to distributors, brand confusion is real.

When The Batman came out, there were people who asked where Christian Bale was when he hadn't played the character in a decade.

Green Lantern The Animated Series was pretty much DOA because the movie flopped and no retailer was trying to carry any more Green Lantern toys. Didn't matter that it was a different property. They just saw the GL name and thought the brand was too toxic.

TDT

All Star
Daps
It's 'bullshyt' to most fans who consume this media regularly, but to the average person or to distributors, brand confusion is real.

When The Batman came out, there were people who asked where Christian Bale was when he hadn't played the character in a decade.

Green Lantern The Animated Series was pretty much DOA because the movie flopped and no retailer was trying to carry any more Green Lantern toys. Didn't matter that it was a different property. They just saw the GL name and thought the brand was too toxic.
Could also be part of the reason why none of the CW DC shows couldnt use Batman,Wonder Woman,Green Lantern,Aquaman etc..but could only mention them every now and again