'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Started watching this and show is good :ohhh:

Binged season one with the wife. I liked the first few seasons of Arrow and the Flash on CW but then it became repetitve. Assuming this potentially could happen with this show but enjoyable so far.

Nitpick - why they cast the actress to play Lois? She looks weird as hell and not attractive. It's like when they got that goofy eyed lady to play the love interest in Batman Begins.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Started watching this and show is good :ohhh:

Binged season one with the wife. I liked the first few seasons of Arrow and the Flash on CW but then it became repetitve. Assuming this potentially could happen with this show but enjoyable so far.

Nitpick - why they cast the actress to play Lois? She looks weird as hell and not attractive. It's like when they got that goofy eyed lady to play the love interest in Batman Begins.
She and the actor for Clark Tyler really work chemistry wise. She's a dope Lois:manny:Honestly seasons are 3 for 3

TDT

All Star
Daps
Sarah gonna be aight with them ballistics she hiding under them sweaters...:russ: I can see why jordan was twisted off her...:dead: IJS....:manny:

740full-inde-navarrette.jpg

IMG_1720.JPG

inde2.jpg

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Watching season 2. If the writers obejctive is to make these characters as annoying as possible they are doing a phenomenal job :skip:

With the exception of Clark and John Henry, every single character is 'woah is me' bullshyt. This version of Clark might be the best portrayal I've seen. He does a great job and makes this show enjoyable. Otherwise it's a bunch of characters outdoing each other on who's the biggest victim.