'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We still blaming @daemonova for this @Peter Popoff

I know I’ve said it before but WB has been ran by idiots that contradict themselves:

You can have a Flash series and have him appear in JL and his own movie.. even go as far as to have the film and TV versions crossover..

But you can’t have a Superman series going on at the same time as the movie (this I totally get but all the other contradictions don’t make it make sense still)..

Even though you had a CW Superman while Henry Cavill was movie Superman…

And Batman and Wonder Woman are top priority as they can’t appear on TV unless they’re animated..

But you can have Bruce Wayne be on Titans and a Flash crossover episode…

And because your fanbase is “stupid,” you couldn’t allow The Batman cartoon to use Ra’s Al Ghul or Scarecrow because you didn’t want to confuse the most likely older audience going to see Batman Begins..

Which lead to no Batman supporting cast being able to appear in JLU…

But you can use a Batman silhouette on Titans and sort of have him appear on Gotham

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know I’ve said it before but WB has been ran by idiots that contradict themselves:

You can have a Flash series and have him appear in JL and his own movie.. even go as far as to have the film and TV versions crossover..

But you can’t have a Superman series going on at the same time as the movie (this I totally get but all the other contradictions don’t make it make sense still)..

Even though you had a CW Superman while Henry Cavill was movie Superman…

And Batman and Wonder Woman are top priority as they can’t appear on TV unless they’re animated..

But you can have Bruce Wayne be on Titans and a Flash crossover episode…

And because your fanbase is “stupid,” you couldn’t allow The Batman cartoon to use Ra’s Al Ghul or Scarecrow because you didn’t want to confuse the most likely older audience going to see Batman Begins..

Which lead to no Batman supporting cast being able to appear in JLU…

But you can use a Batman silhouette on Titans and sort of have him appear on Gotham

I think its because DC does NOT own superman outright and do not want to constantly pay royalties to the creators and their families for using the character...:francis: so they have all these loopholes whenever superman or batman is brought up...

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its because DC does NOT own superman outright and do not want to constantly pay royalties to the creators and their families for using the character...:francis: so they have all these loopholes whenever superman or batman is brought up...
Word? Damn I ain’t know that.. never knew they didn’t fully own Superman

It’s like Marvel goes out of their way to say what’s canon, what’s not and why they couldn’t use certain characters in certain capacities in the past… DC’s own execs and writers have all created this F’d up perception they have and they all point to “not wanting to confuse the public with 2 actors playing the same character at once” but that rule ONLY applies to certain characters lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na breh

They don’t get dat “benefit of da doubt” or them excuses :mjgrin:

We gotta come at them with that universal vitriol

So DC fell off
DC is dead:troll:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
CW straight up:trash: status now and all because of confused ass Warner fukkery. :francis:
Arrowverse is overwith bruh, flash overwith, supernatural done... no reason to even watch that trash ass network :francis: Warner Cannibalized the shyt outta it.

Yep. But I'll still stick around for the final leftover WB&CBS-produced CW shows ("Superman & Lois", "Walker", & "All American") before finally exiting watching The CW.

Here's a good 12-minute YouTube doc on what has become of The CW:

The CW has changed a LOT in the past few years, say goodbye to the Arrowverse and say hello to sports. In this video, I go over how shows like Superman & Lois are on the way out and Wild Cards is in. What does that mean? I go over it all here.

:lupe: Dude says the CW's new aspiring line-up reminds him of USA Network's line-up circa 2013.