'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Even CW dumping most of their programs. Switching to reality and Canadian shows that have already aired there. Is Superman the only one of the big 4 that can be made into a tv show?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because of all the fees and licensing that are associated with it. Discovery still has to pay DC.

They’ve made two Batman shows without Batman because they can still make money off his rogues and sidekicks. Titans too.

Superman’s mythos as its been exploited so far doesn’t lend well to printing money the way Bats does.

Warner Discovery act like they broke... They sitting on literally billions they just NOW trying to cut corners and maximize everything they got...but it's WARNER BROS... how do they NOT have billions all the movies they made???:heh::dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Warner Discovery act like they broke... They sitting on literally billions they just NOW trying to cut corners and maximize everything they got...but it's WARNER BROS... how do they NOT have billions all the movies they made???:heh::dead:

I can make a joke about it

A JOKE

But it would hurt some feelings as some people really take harmless jokes and satire too seriously as it’s an attack against them

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
I can make a joke about it

just-do-it-words-of-wisdom.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to be honest, im Doomsday'd out. Good cliffhanger, but we saw this fight already
I’m honestly surprised they gave us a legit Doomsday fight on the CW.

When it comes to DC, the parent company has also been its own demise when you can’t use ppl like Joker, Darkseid, Brainiac, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc in live action TV shows unless they’re subtly teased because they think their fans can’t tell the difference between TV and film versions of them yet exploit this multiverse BS

Superman and Flash might be the only 2 founding JL members they don’t give a fukk if they’re in film and TV simultaneously

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just binged the last three episodes.

John Henry finally smashed Lana. :ahh: I forgot that they are together in the comics, and that was why they spent this season setting it up. They actually let a straight black male character have multiple love interests. :ohhh: First he was PAWGing with the Lois of his universe, now he's PA-whatever the fukk race Lana is in this show-G'ing with Lana.

I was really digging this season (especially in the second half) for how well paced it was; episodes felt like they covered a lot of ground to the point where I was like, "They did all that in 45 minutes? :ohhh:" But the last two episodes that all falls apart. I was hesitating finishing the season because the very thing I was afraid was going to happen happened: the pivot from Mannheim to Luthor as the villain would be awkward and make the latter storyline rushed. The last ten minutes of the finale are an absolute mess. They had to rush through the Doomsday fight right as they were sending off the supporting cast, and on top of that the fight looked like dogshyt. And this show is gonna have budget cuts next season? :picard: Season four fights finna look like some shyt outta Rhapsodie Street Kids:

I'm going to miss the supporting cast next season, and I highly doubt many if any of them will be available for cameos, but they did an ok job with sending them off in a way where I'd be fine not seeing them again:
  • Sam is dead, and if they don't want to go that route they can say he survived Lex's attack, but was so badly beaten/traumatized that he had to retire from the DOD;
  • John Henry and Natalie are in Metropolis;
  • Sarah and Jordan aren't even friends anymore, so she doesn't need to be seen;
  • Lana's busy with mayor stuff, and when she's not busy she goes back and forth to Metropolis to see John Henry;
  • Chrissy's on extended maternity leave;
  • Kyle is either on paternity leave or is still at the station and only mentioned off screen.
I wonder if they'll do like Star Trek Picard did in its final season and have it all take place in only a few days; then they wouldn't have to even mention the supporting cast at all.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m honestly surprised they gave us a legit Doomsday fight on the CW.

When it comes to DC, the parent company has also been its own demise when you can’t use ppl like Joker, Darkseid, Brainiac, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc in live action TV shows unless they’re subtly teased because they think their fans can’t tell the difference between TV and film versions of them yet exploit this multiverse BS

Superman and Flash might be the only 2 founding JL members they don’t give a fukk if they’re in film and TV simultaneously
This is the stupidest logic, I don’t know how they came to that conclusion but it never made any sense and they can’t prove that it does. And if it did ever make sense, that was along time ago.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the stupidest logic, I don’t know how they came to that conclusion but it never made any sense and they can’t prove that it does. And if it did ever make sense, that was along time ago.
I remember when I was younger, I googled why no Batman characters were in the Justice League cartoon after the Joker episode and I found out it was because the other cartoon The Batman was going on and they didn’t wanna confuse fans even tho it was clearly 2 different shows on 2 different channels aimed at 2 different audiences:snoop:

Then I read The Batman cartoon couldn’t use Scarecrow or Ra’s Al Ghul because at the time the show was going on, Batman Begins was being filmed. Shyt was dumb AF

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Finally finished S1 today…..

Man I always thought it was decent but was just so distracted with other shyt and shows. I didn’t really get to consistently watch it.

But after this last ep

Man this show is sooooo good, I’m not sure how much longer CW gonna give this show as it feels like they slowly fading out they DC shyts.

But this show feels like it can go about 5-8 seasons. Very enjoyable and again Tyler is a great Clark Kent/Superman

I’m beginning to like him as my fav Clark/Superman after Reeves

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Gotdamn that Doomsday CG:hhh::pachaha:
I mean if this is the Death of Supes :francis:
Lex being a Sons of Anarchy now:russ:
Saw this comment on reddit
Sent Grandpa up the stairs like Judy on Family Matters:dead:
Hate they’re gutting the show though:francis:
Finale about to be just as shytty as Black Lightning:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So I been binging this show the past few weeks -!: man….. I’m ready to give a perspective on this.

I’m in the middle of S3 with the Kent’s dealing with Lois’s sickness and man this is really hitting home….. especially when I have dealt with something similar in my own life.

This is why Superman is a great character and great show. A proper Superman can really change the view of DC.

Tyler is doing a phenomenal job as both Clark and Superman and I surprisingly like Lois too.

The kids are hit and miss with me but it’s like that with more kids, teenage kids are annoying and fukk them kids.

John Henry is dope, and I like Lois General dad. He’s a cool character too.

It’s cool to see SM fight other powered foes, but I really enjoy the scenes of him just being Superman saving humanity and innocent people in danger.

This show has so much heart and a lot of the best scenes come from the non action scenes and that’s tough to pull off