RIP Otis :wow:

OPw4nIWC-600x338.jpg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Aryan Lex :mjpls:

Abraham still using Walking Dead tactics, stay on the middle of the road 😁. Man had decades of anger to walk out prison & straight to their front door

If you're gonna cut most of the cast, special effects budget & shorten the season, you might as well just cancel the series.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
when this comes back, we are going to get "Its been 8 months since Doomsday fought Superman" with a montage of what happened to all the fired characters :wow:
I hope they don't dwell on the Death of Superman storyline too long with only 10 eps next season:beli:
I was hoping Jordan would jump in and get "killed" himself:pachaha:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bumass CW :martin: I wish the higher ups at Max cared more:mjcry:

:manny: All their stories were filler

I’ve never ran a network or anything but I am having a hard time understanding how this is an effective strategy. It seems like every decision that has been made since dude (discovery) took over has been to just scrap and cancel everything with zero fukks giving about what the fans of these properties want.

They are doing things in my option the worst way. Like why announce that these actors won’t be working much next year? Why could they just write some of the cast off or kill a few? It’s like they don’t care about anything that was going on before discovery took over and want to do a hard reset. I think this is the end of these types of tv shows all together.