"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ka15Leb.jpg
Keep my name out of your fukking mouth. You don't want none with me. Trust. :aicmon:

:whoa::heh: Why you coming at me? I'm just 1 of your fellow Film Room/Flash Thread posters. Did you pull up & threaten them Booth & TLR nikkas who did them exposal threads on you & got the admins to put you on the ENTIRE Coli's ignore list too? :sas2:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:yeshrug: Naw most folks felt it should've always been on The CW & shooting Vancouver in the 1st place. Last year in this thread folks were hoping that CBS would pass on this show & The CW would pick this show up (instead of "Legends of Tomorrow"). Folks look at this as Warner Bros./CBS/The CW fixing a mistake & getting what we wanted originally.

:what:
You're the dumbest fukker here. I hope you know that.

The ratings for Supergirl were super bad for CBS. Moving was an absolute worst case scenario and only became a real possibility in the past week. The show DID NOT want to leave CBS and especially not leave CBS for a 4th-tier network.

With the move, everyone is taking pay cuts and every aspect of the show will suffer.

But of course all you ever do is talk out of your ass.

Don't bother responding. You're about to be blocked.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm.sure all shows will mesh somewhat literally same city Vancouver and same shooting locations.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If they do a mini Crisis crossover between all four shows to retcon Supergirl into the Arrow verse :ooh::ohlawd:
A Crisis style crossover with all of the DC shows that results in Supergirl in the Flash/Arrowverse would also fix the biggest issue with Supergirl as a TV show...namely it would remove the gigantic shadow of "Absentee Superman" that the show has had a terrible time dealing with.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is CW gonna pull this off?

They renewed every single one of their shows plus they have 3 new shows that'll be added to the lineup and now Supergirl too :wtf:

Im guessing alot of these shows are only gonna get 12-15 episodes instead of 23-24 episodes

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How is CW gonna pull this off?

They renewed every single one of their shows plus they have 3 new shows that'll be added to the lineup and now Supergirl too :wtf:

Im guessing alot of these shows are only gonna get 12-15 episodes instead of 23-24 episodes

They'll do it with midseason replacements... I do think Flash/Arrow/Legends/Supergirl will have breaks the other shows might not have the same degree of breaks

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The easiest way to get her on E1 would be with a convergence of some type.. Either Barry or Cisco create a universe rift ... or that thing in Kara's ship transports her to another Earth