"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:lupe: @prophecypro @Jello Biafra I wonder which current CW shows are gonna get the axe?

If that's the case, some of the current shows are only gonna renewed for a cable-sized season episode order and/or maybe just the news shows.

They could learn from other cable networks and like what they tried to do originally with legends of tomorrow and have a rotating schedule...
Yeah, The CW already been doing that with other shows like "iZombie", "The 100", "Containment", & etc. for the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nope, she's coming as well

'Supergirl' Renewed for Second Season — at The CW

"Calista Flockhart — who, despite being adamant about working in L.A., agreed to remain on the series with its move to Vancouver "

I expect a few shows to be gone around this time next year for the CW.

:sas2:
CiRxs3iU4AAc1ox.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The agents of shield/Peggy Carter mode

Here's the problem with that tho. They don't have enoug programming. That's the difference between CW and a network the big networks. They don't have as much programming on their schedule to count for the revenue they'd have to make up if they cut their marquee shows to 13 or less. Abc can afford to do that with Peggy carter (could) because they have other things around to to mitigate the costs but even then it's a much more expensive show

And they can't go the cable route because cable has paid subscribers

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If they move to the CW, will they try to retcon it into the Arrow verse?
I hope so. If you read the comments from the producers last year, it's obvious this show was meant to be in the same universe & earth as those other Berlanti-produced DC shows. Being on different networks probably made it difficult.

@Ms. Elaine A.K.A. @Jen The Prude Come take yo L.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope so. If you read the comments from the producers last year, it's obvious this show was meant to be in the same universe & earth as those other Berlanti-produced DC shows. Being on different networks probably made it difficult.

Fukk y'all mean retconned into it? There was a flash crossover. Therefore it's in the arrow universe

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If they move to the CW, will they try to retcon it into the Arrow verse?

Fukk y'all mean retconned into it? There was a flash crossover. Therefore it's in the arrow universe

Dude meant retconning "Supergirl" to be on Earth 1 with the other Berlanti-produced DC shows.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
damn, I did. but why are Flash and Arrow so damn good compared to Supergirl? Is it just target audience?
"The Flash" & "Arrow" have better writing IMO. Hopefully with the changes to the show the producers take the show more serious including making any necessary changes to the writing staff. .