"Supergirl" TV show thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It's cool that they'll have a Mon-Thurs universe, but I'll probably just be watching Flash. Have to see what the new Legends cast will be looking like, but man was it a chore to get through the last few episodes

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Has it said anywhere he'll have dialogue? WB has been making shows kill off B characters just because they'll appear on screen.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Has it said anywhere he'll have dialogue? WB has been making shows kill off B characters just because they'll appear on screen.

I think Geoff Johns' involvement on the tv and film side now is the reason this is happening. Now that he's got his feet in both divisions, stuff like this can be easier to accomplish.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You gotta rain on my parade that quick bruh? :sadcam:

Aye man, someone's gotta keep it real around here so rumors don't spread and cats get upset when said rumors turn out to be false then they dump on the person (you) and the product (supergirl) because it didn't do what they heard it was doing.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I think he was off limits because they didn't want to upset Nolan though, or am I wrong?
Even before that, during Smallville. There was talk of him having a cameo in an episode but it got nixed. Then like a season or two later there was going to be a spinoff that would've followed a young Bruce Wayne like Smallville but that got shot down too. And then yeah, Nolan came along and that was another couple years the character was off limits on TV.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Lol..they wont ever let Bruce be on TV.

Nah, Bruce been off limits for decades. Doubt they introduce a tv version for a long time

DC/WB gotta realize that they now have Supes, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, Flash & Arrow all on TV now. They don't have to give the Bat family a show but they should be special guest stars every once in awhile. You would think with Gotham being somewhat successful, they realized it's a silly ban since it's been advertised that the movie and tv universes are separate but Gotham could also be the reason they don't want or can't do it. You got the origin story of Bruce Wayne and his entire rogue gallery happening on another network and they can't interfere. But Gotham could be referred as that crazy town that no one gets involved with in the CWverse. Atleast get Nightwing to make an appearance:martin: