"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: I just got done watching the whole episode. I legit think this crossover episode might be the worst episode of the season. The episode was just so damn cheesey, even for this show. The same complaints that folks had for part 1 of the "Arrow"/"Flash" crossover back in December, apply to this crossover episode. The epsiode just felt off.

It felt like the target audience of this epsiode was the general casual family network TV audience that don't really watch any of these DC or Marvel shows airing on Network TV.

I'm really dissapointed because I saw TV critics, bloggers, & etc. talk about how great & enjoyable this episode was on Twitter all this week. So I was really looing forward to it.

Last edited:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:heh: They're the same people. Same producers/writers, same studios, same Network corporate synergy for all 4 of these Berlanti-produced DC shows.
Supergirl is on CBS and although it owns a part of CW, it's not the same network. Far from.

But I'm not gonna get into some useless argument with you. You've shown yourself to be absolutely clueless when it comes to these shows. I am well aware that the same people produce these shows and my point still stands: they are desperate as fukk.

Legends ratings are shyt.
Arrow is shyt.
Flash is going to shyt and has stagnant ratings.
Supergirl is an utter disappointment for CBS. The fact that CBS changed their mind about crossovers should tell you all you need to know.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I am gonna have to ask them to not do this because if anyone is going to play Power Girl on TV it should Olivia Taylor Dudley from The Magicians:
dWuMquT.jpg

VCyIlXi.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: They're the same people. Same producers/writers, same studios, same Network corporate synergy for all 4 of these Berlanti-produced DC shows.

Supergirl is on CBS and although it owns a part of CW, it's not the same network. Far from.

But I'm not gonna get into some useless argument with you. You've shown yourself to be absolutely clueless when it comes to these shows. I am well aware that the same people produce these shows and my point still stands: they are desperate as fukk.
:mjlol:I know more about WTF I'm talking than you do. I never said they aired on the same network. I said they shared corporate synergy. CBS owns half of The CW & Warner Bros. Television owns the other half. Not only does Warner Bros. Television own half The CW, they're the main studio that produces all off the DC shows on TV & produce most of the shows on The CW. So Corporate synergy between the 2 networks & the studio like I said.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:mjlol:I know more about WTF I'm talking than you do. I never said they aired on the same network. I said they shared corporate synergy. CBS owns half of The CW & Warner Bros. Television owns the other half. Not only does Warner Bros. Television own half The CW, they're the main studio that produces all off the DC shows on TV & produce most of the shows on The CW. So Corporate synergy like I said.

You don't know jack shyt. Don't bother replying to me ever again. You've been blocked.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Eve Torres :wow:

I didn't even recognize her, but she was looking :whoo:as Maxima.

The rationale as to why Clark was effected, but Kara wasn't :skip:like Kara hadn't been raised by humans for much of her life as well. Should have just left it as Clark being off-planet.

At them just killing Becky like that when Kara could only save Winn and James :pachaha:. Of course it would be the 2 who we actually know the names of.

Not sure what Cat is going to broadcast to get the people to snap out of the Myriad mind control, I hope its something not too cheesy like The Star Spangled Banner or an American Flag :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't even recognize her, but she was looking :whoo:as Maxima.

The rationale as to why Clark was effected, but Kara wasn't :skip:like Kara hadn't been raised by humans for much of her life as well. Should have just left it as Clark being off-planet.
That dumb shyt just makes me even more sure that they should have set it up that there was no Superman in this universe and that Kara was the first Kryptonian to exist there.