Reppin
Avengers compound
How was this episode I forgot about it?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:mjlol:
:gladbron:Oh shyt I thought this was just a random gif/meme
"You look like the attractive, non-threatening racially diverse cast of a CW show."

:dead:

:bryan:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Gustin just having fun out there.

lol @ him waving the DEO to put their guns down like "yeah, yeah"

Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I've only intermittently checked this thread and it may have been discussed already, but I'm wondering what the brehs think about the girl who plays Siobhan :jbhmm:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seesh, this episode was mad corny. I mean this show is corny anyway, but damn it was bad this episode.

Silver Banshee looked dope though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Seesh, this episode was mad corny. I mean this show is corny anyway, but damn it was bad this episode.

Silver Banshee looked dope though.
I enjoyed it:manny: the cgi/fights were on point, I liked the callback to a previous foe + the actress playing Siobhan looks great in HD.As I never plan on watching flash it was good to see what all the fanboys have been raving about. When he and Kara were on screen it was rather sugary but they definitely had chemistry. Only gripe i had was the easy way he figured out how to get to his world, was kinda hoping for a 2 parter:patrice:. Jimmy kind of cracked me up this episode, wish they would give him back his swag foreal. On paper the syrupyness of it all should have been annoying but after binging on DD and entering the dawn if justice universe this was a good switch up

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yo this Cat Grant chick has got to be one of the worst actresses I've ever seen :mjlol:
i don't recall her acting like this in Ally McBeal. but then again i was a kid :russ:
She's usually better than this. I'm halfway through the episode & so far the episode feels totally off because of the crossover. It feels like this episode is targeted to casual viewers who don't watch any of the Berlanti-produced DC shows. It sorta feels like Calista Flockhart mailed this episode in.

Last edited: